Reviews for Uncommon Bonds
magnusvictor chapter 44 . 11/17/2015
I really, really, really hope that this story comes back from the dead someday. It's honestly the first fluff-heavy ME fic that I've actually enjoyed for its plot as well as for the adorable fluff.
Sima0193 chapter 44 . 11/11/2015
It's a shame that this wasn't finished, it's an excellent complete AU piece that weaves elements from the canon universe as well as your own AU universe into a believable story. I can only hope that someday you come back and finish this, it's a beautifully crafted story that's interesting from start to finish.

I actually think you could keep this universe going for a while as well, since you're not limited by the in-game timeframe for the Reapers and you've continually added characters from all 3 games. There's such a deep pool of characters left for you to toy about with and plenty of room for additional adventures to be told.
normigrad chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
hope you are well and that you can begin writing again soon as i know you intend to finish this story (or you once did, at least), fantastic read and really well written characters - shepard and liara are so cute. Would love to see Benezia and Aethyta get back together too, anyway thanks for a great read!
yanisole chapter 44 . 8/8/2015
The story is great, please continue writing it. I really want to know what happen next, specially with Benezia.
Darman Sejuk chapter 44 . 7/6/2015
Any Sequel?
Rosemont1021 chapter 36 . 6/5/2015
I'm late to the game on this story. I've had it on my radar for quite a while and finally started it. I'm so glad I did. What a great story. I don't want it to end. :)
cerrullianstyle chapter 44 . 4/3/2015
I truly enjoy reading this story and hope you have more chapters coming soon.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/24/2015
a literary masterpiece...please finish this if u can! but honestly i just finished reading this and you've done such a great job with this au and weaving in all the characters and everything and shepard and liars are so FUCKING CUTE ayyyyyyyy
OEMoose chapter 44 . 2/11/2015
Spent some time today re reading this story. God it's so good. Still one of my favorites ever on this site. Really hope you can complete it at some point! :)
karen.d.beer1 chapter 44 . 2/6/2015
Loving the fiction! Will there be more?
JestaAOK11 chapter 44 . 8/22/2014
I wish this didn't stop. It has classic written all over it
JestaAOK11 chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
Bloody hell that was a good chapter. Time for a cold shower or not.
JestaAOK11 chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
I am so glad I came upon this little gem! I should have done a review earlier but I was engrossed in the story that I have come to this point for my first review. Fantastic a real little charmer and a great read and this is such a refreshing take on the Shep / Liara pairing. Thanks for sharing this tale...cheers.
Matriarch Venom chapter 43 . 8/6/2014
Fantastic :) really enjoyed reading this.
Would love to see Benezia and Atheyna get together.
LittleGreenWollf chapter 44 . 6/11/2014
OMG I Love this story so far hope to read more really soon
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »