Reviews for Uncommon Bonds
Willy chapter 44 . 2/13
I only just found this. Any slim chance you will write more?
Luna del Desierto chapter 44 . 12/30/2016
Fist of all I want to point out that this has been the best story I've ever read.

It has a little bit of everything; from the main plot to the subplots are especially lovely, just as oh my god the characters are too endearing. And the dynamics in the interaction between each one is simply great, amazing and superb.

It is not easy to find this quality of writing both in plot and romance. God, I sometimes feel like I could die from a diabetic coma becuase of so much fluff. But thank you too. :D

I am totally intrigued about the matter of Benezia and the Temple regarding Liara.

And my two favorite characters are Aethyta and Jack, by the way why is the last one still alone? Is it so that she had someone by her side don't you think? ;)

And then what else can I say... just congratulate you and fill you with compliments, to see if you dare to continue this magnificent saga although sometimes life has to steep a little bit in the enjoyment of this entertainment, but one will never lose hope, yes. :D

So thanks for sharing and keep it up. Cheers!
DarkChampion chapter 44 . 11/17/2016
This whole story was fantastic. Beautiful utterly fantastic. It will hole a special part as the first femshep and Liara story I've read that was so painstakingly put together. I was never a real fan of the two together- since I first played the games,I liked it but it never clicked. You finally made it click for me. My prepping for andromeda will now be better thanks to you. I started a new play through wanting to be with Liara. (Where I would complete everything I can.) And you made that paring enjoyable for me.
DarkChampion chapter 43 . 11/17/2016
That was so disgustingly
Sweet it brought a tear to my eye.
DarkChampion chapter 38 . 11/16/2016
I must say. That was outstanding.
magnusvictor chapter 44 . 11/17/2015
I really, really, really hope that this story comes back from the dead someday. It's honestly the first fluff-heavy ME fic that I've actually enjoyed for its plot as well as for the adorable fluff.
Sima0193 chapter 44 . 11/11/2015
It's a shame that this wasn't finished, it's an excellent complete AU piece that weaves elements from the canon universe as well as your own AU universe into a believable story. I can only hope that someday you come back and finish this, it's a beautifully crafted story that's interesting from start to finish.

I actually think you could keep this universe going for a while as well, since you're not limited by the in-game timeframe for the Reapers and you've continually added characters from all 3 games. There's such a deep pool of characters left for you to toy about with and plenty of room for additional adventures to be told.
normigrad chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
hope you are well and that you can begin writing again soon as i know you intend to finish this story (or you once did, at least), fantastic read and really well written characters - shepard and liara are so cute. Would love to see Benezia and Aethyta get back together too, anyway thanks for a great read!
yanisole chapter 44 . 8/8/2015
The story is great, please continue writing it. I really want to know what happen next, specially with Benezia.
Darman Sejuk chapter 44 . 7/6/2015
Any Sequel?
Rosemont1021 chapter 36 . 6/5/2015
I'm late to the game on this story. I've had it on my radar for quite a while and finally started it. I'm so glad I did. What a great story. I don't want it to end. :)
cerrullianstyle chapter 44 . 4/3/2015
I truly enjoy reading this story and hope you have more chapters coming soon.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/24/2015
a literary masterpiece...please finish this if u can! but honestly i just finished reading this and you've done such a great job with this au and weaving in all the characters and everything and shepard and liars are so FUCKING CUTE ayyyyyyyy
OEMoose chapter 44 . 2/11/2015
Spent some time today re reading this story. God it's so good. Still one of my favorites ever on this site. Really hope you can complete it at some point! :)
karen.d.beer1 chapter 44 . 2/6/2015
Loving the fiction! Will there be more?
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »