Reviews for Emotions are Icky
SuperFreakingDuper chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
It was just like watching an episode! Chloe, James and the lovely June wete all written spot on :) I just wish there were more fics to feed my craving for them :/ but nonetheless thank you for making my night/early morning lol :)
JK chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
OH-MY-GAWD
I can't believe that you actually wrote this. The situations, the way the characters act, the dialogues... It's like watching one of the episodes! You could be writting the whole new season yourself! What else can I say? Simply awesome. I hope you get inspired and write some more fics about these two because you really know how to make the characters work ;)
rakestrawberry chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I loved this! I only watched Apartment 23 recently and I didn't think there'd be any fanfiction for it yet, let alone a fic so good and in character! 'This is not a man purse. It's a big wallet'. This was so funny! It read like a real episode. Awesome job.
langsohryu chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i super super love this. i just watched the series and its funny. i love how you write too, its funny...super cool!
Pitophoy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
OMG I love this sitcom, chloe and june are pretty gay tho haha

you should write for this fandom more often ;)
polybi chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Took pretty much a half a season, but finally ChloeJune slash.

This show literally screams for it!
BringMySoulToLife chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Yay finally a Don't Trust The B**** In Apartment 23 fic. Awesome. I LOVE Chlune. Please write more