Reviews for Bread And Circuses
I'm craving another chapter! I know you haven't written in over a year but please write more of this story!
soratori42 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
This story is great and interesting, but just a note- we don't get hurricanes in West Virginia, like... ever
There's too much land between the warm ocean and us- we get huge rainstorms when what used to be a hurricane makes its way up to us, but it's still not a hurricane
We do, however, get tornadoes from time to time
Besides that little nitpicking, the story is a really interesting take on all the characters
justmellarkingabout chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
I am lovng this story so much. You could cut the sexual tension between Johanna and Gale with a knife! I shall wait in desperate anticipation for the next chapter, which I hope will come soon.
This is the best fanfic i've ever read.
I'd like to see if there is going to be a Finnick arrive? Hopefully a Finnick who is as charming, suave and debonaire like the one we see in the book (Not forgetting a total womaniser).
Can't wait.
justmellarkingabout chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Though I am only on chapter one, I'd like to take this opportunity to say how totally great it is. You have perfectly captured the characters personalities, and the fleeting referances made to the different professors and the classes they are doing makes me laugh and have a little fangirl over it.
My favorite character is Johanna and the way you protray her is brilliant, sarcastic and sassy, your characterisation is flawless.
10/10.
This is absolutely brilliant so far.
primjay10 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Keep writing love it

More everlark needed
BlossomOnATree chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
But she's not supposed to be daring Cato...lol
I can't wait for the next one, I like your updates it's like I'm watching an episode of friends lol
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
What about is this story about Cato now
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Glad you updated this.
risingfromtheshadows chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I wish I could go to University of Panem too. *sigh* UPDATE!
risingfromtheshadows chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
UPDATE!
Thynerdgurl chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Hmm, I expected Peeta's reaction to be different...
Hannah chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Are you planing on continuing this story? If you are please update soon! :)
Pyralspite chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
amazing story.
its easy to understand, and pleasant to read.
good work, and keep updating.
xMizzxBx chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Ooo intriguing! Cato or Peeta ... Cant wait for the next update!
marycontrary82 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Cute chapter. Update soon!