Reviews for Regrets and Mistakes
Virgy15 chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Poor Liz and Lorenzo my heart broke for her! I can't believe that jake is alive Helena will pay for that one! Now just when I started really loving Johnny and Liz, Jason had to admit to still loving Liz now my Liason heart is breaking and I'm confused! Can't wait to see what happens next!
trini12180 chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Jake is alive thank god I can't wait for Jason to find out and for him to find out that Lorenzo was Liz father thank you once again for a great story
LYLIANE OMBA chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
ah,so sad for liz and her new found dad, can't you do some miracle for him to live , and give liz a chance to know what it feel to have a dad that loves you ? she never has that, please,and for Cameron to experiment the joy to have a you.
Virgy15 chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
I could not be any happier with what happened to Monica! I'm also glad that em has feelings for John as I love Liz and Johnny. I hope Lorenzo wakes up even if it's to say goodbye, poor Liz how much more can she take!
bjq chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
BEST UPDATE EVER!
stonecold46 chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Nice twists with Em liking Johnny Z And Johnny O telling Liz about Lorenzo

The showdown with Monica and Jason is something that I would love to see!
DevilJolie chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Great update! I like the idea of Johnny with Emily. I'm also glad that they decided to tell Liz the truth about Lorenzo being her father. I'm glad that Monica lost her job and that Liz is becoming her old self again. I can't wait for more. :)
MaryBBlove23 chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
love it
sashahailee chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Great chapter. I think it is great that you had Emily had feelings for Johnny. They all deserve a happy ending. I am glad that Johnny told her about yet dad. I'm excited to see the next chapter, and see how she deals with who her dad is
MaryBBlove23 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
love it
Virgy15 chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
I too am glad that we are seeing some of the old Jason, I know it's a lot to ask but could they end up freinds? I'm truly loving and feeling Liz and johnny O! Can't wait to see what happens next!
DevilJolie chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Great update! I'm glad that you had Jason pull his men back from trying to grab Elizabeth. I know that this isn't a Liason or even a redeem Jason fic, I still like seeing a little of the Jason I used to know and love. I also love that Liz is still so distrusful of Jerry. I don't blame her but it makes me laugh. :)
sashahailee chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
Great chapter. I am glad that Jason is finally doing the right thing, but its far to late. I am glad that she made it clear that she only wants Johnny O!
bjq chapter 9 . 6/12/2012