Reviews for Regrets and Mistakes
ilovedana53 chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
wonder how long the peacful carly will be around. cam sure did handle things well
ilovedana53 chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
what is AJ up to.
ilovedana53 chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
I'm glad that Johnny O told Jason off for all the hell he put Liz through, oh no the skank has escaped and wonder who is shooting at them
ilovedana53 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Jason has lost it. Monica is losing everything that matters to her b/c she is supporting that murdorous skank.
ilovedana53 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
I'm a die hard Liason fan but rigt now I want to kill Jase.
ilovedana53 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
everyone who has hurt Liz is going down. Love the idea of Johnny O and Liz
ilovedana53 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
can't wait till Sam goes down
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
everyone has the right to be afraid b/c Frannie won't put up w/ anyone hurting Liz
Guess from befor chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
O god so sorry to hear about Lizabeth2003.

great fic.
absolutely great
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
can we have the sex please
i love your fic
Mel4113 chapter 25 . 10/10/2013
I am so sorry for your loss! I throuoghly enjoyed her stories. I think you did a great job coming into a story that is extremely hard.
I am glad you put Jason & Robin together. If Jason can't be with Elizabeth that is who he should be with.

She will be missed!
Tish chapter 25 . 10/10/2013
In tears as I write this... what a beautiful tribute to your friend...
klj5017a chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
Two thumbs up for the story and the ending. I am a Liason fan but I admit that when Jason took Sam back I gave up on his character and was glad to see him "die" on GH. I am not even watching GH right now, since RC and FV have IMO turned it into a joke of its former self and LIZ is once again on the outside, so I enjoy any story I can get showing all the great things about LIz. I feel sure your friend would be proud of your ending to this story.
noscruples chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
Becky, thank you so much for finishing her work. You did a wonderful job! I'm so sorry to hear about her passing though. She was a great writer! Sorry for your loss!
Liasonisthebomb chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
So sorry for your loss. You did a wonderful job tying up the loose ends.
242 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »