Reviews for Wolf and the Journey North
Soo beautiful!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 3 . 1/12
Aww what a chap.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 1/12
I just got into the series less than two months ago and I was surprised and delighted to find this story in your profile:-) I'm liking it so far:-)
Shadowblade chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I love Spice and Wolf. It's so underrated.
Lyore chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
very good fanfiction
Anon chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Loves the story! Would be excellent if you continued though :)
Isaac Traill chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
This was very good, please make sure that you make it easy to access anything else you write. I am looking forward to it greatly.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Quite a nice character piece you have here! As usual, the focus is on beloved duo. Still, if I were to make any critique it would be that you mentioned another native from Yoitsu but only introduced Holo's parents and only had them engage invaders during the story. It would be nice if you introduced the rest of Yoitsu, since a single household does not make a full or stable village. It would be a mere house, and to call it Yoitsu would basically be calling it the "Yoitsu estate." Since I'm assuming Yoitsu is still a village, what happened to the other wolves?

Otherwise, it's great. You made great fics for Black Lagoon, and then you expanded into Spice and Wolf. Awesome!
Nukem999 chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
This was a very sweet story, never apologize for fluff because I LOVE fluff. I loved seeing them happy and I think you did a great job handling their important moments like discussing marriage, children, and even meeting the parents. I thought you handled her folks well without making it too cliche.

I thought it was a bit odd the mother could already sense the child's gender like that but it's a minor nitpick. I liked the twist with Lawrence's fate, I never would have thought of doing it that way and thought it was nicer to see than just brooding up the same "he's gonna die long before she does" aspect. If you write more, one shots or not, I'd be more than happy to read em because this is a very sweet story.
trainman7616 chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Bravo, personally I would love to see something like an OVA of the 7 chapters. This was a great story.
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Absolutely incredible
NiceThorn chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Very well done! Thankyou for an interesting read.
chaos267 chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Great stuff really enjoyed it not much spice and wolf fanfics that are good but this is defently one if them
A Composer of Dreams chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Agreed, the last paragraph is really quite brilliant.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »