Reviews for Fighting for Life
riversongandthedoctor chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Yay!
riversongandthedoctor chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Wish this were longer. Love it...
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh. Awww. Janto.
IantojJackh chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
To Anomaly, since you are signed in as a quest I cannot respond to your question. Yes, Jack is pregnant and I guess it can be considered canon as Jack made a comment in the first episode where he was talking about contraceptives in the rain and Jack said "at least I won't get pregnant, never doing that again." Not sure if he was joking or not, but it gave us writers the freedom to make it canon.
Anomaly chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Wow. This is fantastic. Just one question: Jack is pregnant? Um... is this some weird canon thing I haven't heard about? (I'm not able to watch Torchwood, my mom thinks I am too young, but Janto fics are adorable.) How is he pregnant? Unless I missed a memo... last I knew, he was a dude. :/ but great story. Sad and sweet.
Aya2013 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
So sweet! Great story! Thank you for sharing!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Congratulations! Why did they tell Rhi about the baby - is it common for males to bear children here? How do they know Mica won't blab?

I'm sure you've heard this before, but there's a type with ["Mum, why doesn't Uncle Ianto have his hands in the other man's trousers?"] - should it read why DOES Uncle...?

Do you have another link to the Hamster Dance? This one doesn't work even with the spaces removed, and I'd really like to see it!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
This is a wonderful story - I was emotionally invested after just a few paragraphs - thank you!
Bendyfish chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Too many emotions here in too few chapters. gotta get off your page and get back to my story writing, bugger and now it's late, gotta go to bed, long meeting tomorrow, bugger!
believable-pen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
really liked this x
nannily chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
That was really cute. :)
PCJanto chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
OMG,this is magnificent,and the end with Ianto finally waking up was priceless
AngelFish chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
This was a fun and sweet fic! Sure it's complete? I'd love to see you keep the story going! Great work!
Ianto'sCoffeeMinion chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Ahwwww I loved it! So sweet! And a baby! Ahww :)
nannily chapter 2 . 6/9/2012