Reviews for Monster
This was beautifully weaved. Loved it so much that it hurt.
LiveForAnime chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Please write more :) its really good!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Yeah, Aomine is really bad at admitting he needs Kuroko. But he's totally jealous of Kagami. How could he not be?
Saxima chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
"Please stand clear of closing doors." I really love that. This was a pretty heavy story, but I saw expecting some sort of lighter ending. I think now that I'm through reading it, I'm glad it ended the way it did; very bittersweet. Aomine is such a stubborn buttface. The formatting is a little squished on dialogue paragraphs, but I suppose it's alright. Really great little piece.

I just want them to be happy. orz

Thanks for writing this!
MihoTouko chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh I love this!
Please write more AoKuro, this one was wonderful!
May Eve chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I LOVE the way you use that repetition - perfectly chilling and poignant.
spiel chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wha why so mean Aomine? D:
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was great!
Windy Rain chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nooo... but to Aomine fans, he WAS replaced by Kagami. For one thing, Aomine was Kuroko's ex-boyfrie - , er, ex-light.

Though, that last sentence you put was pretty awesome :) It somehow rings a bell. Love this one-shot XDD
Vierelle chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was beautiful written. Please write AoKuro more. They're the real OTP XD
ann chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
You must be listening to Monster Big Bang, right?hehehehe.. My mind goes to aokuro's story too when I listened to this song too XDD You made good story, I love this part "Fact of the matter is that you need me. And Kagami was just there to be the light for your shadowed heart"
berrysplashQT chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
kyaaa! i love the way you write aomine x kuroko! 333

"Truth be told, "light and shadow" is just a convenient excuse for you. Fact of the matter is that you need me. And Kagami was just there to be the light for your shadowed heart."

on a side note, when you replied to my other review i got an email alert and the subject was "aomine has sent you a message" i had a mini spazz out. lol
Fantasy-Magician chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I think the title should be green monster, which was what crossing your mind when you titled this story XD

Because Aomine is jealous XDDD

Seriously...his face when Kuroko said he believed in Kagami, it's like he was hoping it was him Kuroko was talking about! XDDD

Now... I am so greedy, but more Aokuro please! We might as well aiming to dominate this section LOL
Bommie chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
He. Is. Jealous. The end sentence shows it all. I'm expecting a happy fic next time, okay? :(
Haninozuka Mitsukuni chapter 1 . 6/4/2012