Reviews for Nights of the Week Before
lightpikachu08 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
finally, something not JoshXNeku related :'D

the short chapters don't bother me as it's coming from Hanekoma's view, i like how everything fits together in small portions.

the ending is really sad, poor Joshua.
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Mysterious atmosphere, rainy night, protagonist on the run; it has the makings of a great suspense story.

I do have to say that I could tell you wrote this in a hurry. Major grammatical mistakes were avoided; most of the mistakes fell in the "typo" category, such as "couldn;t" or "fiftenn". I suggest that you try writing a chapter and letting it "cool" for a day or two and then reread it. You'll be looking at it with a fresh pair of eyes and you'll catch your mistakes. Never feel rushed to post a chapter before you're ready. Your readers (as much as we may push you) can wait.

Now, I also have to say I agree with MCRDanime and say that your chapters are rather short. Yes, I understand this is an introduction, but I certainly hope the actual chapters are much longer. If anything, this seemed like the teaser trailer to a movie. It simply whets the reader's appetite.

I suppose I must conclude by saying the usual "PLZ RTE MOAR!" Your story is interesting and it appears that you have a passion for it. Prove it. Continue writing and watch your vision blossom to life.

Until next time,

SilverWingedGentleman
MCRDanime chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Your chapters are short. Can you please make it longer? Update soon!