Reviews for Project Loki
Lizz chapter 1 . 5/24
I love how when fury is getting sassed by Steve he called everyone by there names except Steve which. He called Captain American like its so easy to forget that cap and steve arnt always the same
OnlineAddictions217 chapter 8 . 5/8
I loved this story 3
awwww love this
Anon chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
:) :) :) if only there is more... but its wonderful!
thatflyingbrunette chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
THIS WAS AN AMAZING FIC OMG I HAVE NOT READ ANYTHING LIKE THIS THAT WAS SO ORIGINAL AND WELL WRITTEN great job thank you so much wow i loved it this was literally perfect
Renne Michaels chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Is it me? Or does Jarvis just live to give people unpleasant news?
Renne Michaels chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Yes. Well. Her be fluffth? :D

Not something I usually ship, but your reviews were good so her we go.

Thanks for posting.
Ebony chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
I never knew this ship could be so cute!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
cute
Animeangellover2 chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Great fic! It was a nice progression with Loki and I liked how everyone warmed up to him. This was my first time reading a StevexLoki pairing and it was awesome!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
This was a great story. The thing Steve said about the depending on someone-relationship thing, I kinda knew that was gonna come back to bite him.
Americandude2926 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Ohhhh my god that was adorbs!
Nenya85 chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
I like how the whole story revolved around the importance of touch, first with Loki and the spell and then with Steve needing the warmth of contact after being frozen. One of my favorite scenes was where Loki picks a fight and Steve realizes that he needs to be touched and can't ask for it to take a more affectionate form. That scene was both emotional and hot. And although you believe that things will work out at the end, I like it that it ends on a slightly tentative note with the sense that these two will have things in the future to work out but the important thing is they're making a start.
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
""He won't," Tony says taking Steve's side because he just wants to get this conversation over with and drink himself into a stupor "

Hah, I really love this Tony :) Doing the right thing for convenience's sake!
MoonGirl1155 chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
IDENITY CRISIS MUCH, HUH STEVE?
I really liked how you did that, it was perfect. And the ending was fabulous. Even though I don't want it to be over please don't tell me it's over PLEASE DONT BE OVER! I love this story too much.