Reviews for The Lightning Strike
Siobhan chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Wow... I have no other words to say except WOW! You did a WONDERFUL job messing the two different shows and story lines! WOW!
Nana25 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
I love you. One of the best fic I have ever read. Thank u!
dean4ever chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
It been awhile since I been on this site and I just loved this story! Thank you for a great read!
CommanderKilljoy chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
I liked this story a lot. It was the kind that tugged at the heart strings but kept me wanting more. Thank you. It was an amazing story.
SeanHicks4 chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Cool ending, still almost seems like a few loose ends though
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 6/18/2012

its over
Vivi H88 chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
love your story :)
BloodyPasion chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Just for the record, with three sets of excited Winchester puppy eyes, I don't think anyone could say 'no'.

This chapter was so fluffy, I'm pretty sure I felt butterflies in my stomach. Of course, Dean with a kid is probably the most awesomely adorable thing ever. All in all, amazing story, with an amazing twists and turns, and a pretty amazing ending too.

I'm looking forward to your next story, no matter the pairing. Stay awesome!
agrove chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
I really enjoyed both endings, but I would have to say I like this one the best. Awesome job, great story!
Abigael Ryan chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Amazing ending thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. I will read and review on TTH as well. I hope you stick with this fandom for a while you write all of the characters beautifuly.

agrove chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
I am n love with this. It's written perfectly and just when everything is going so perfect BAM crazy twist. I couldn't believe it. I started the chapter and was like, what's going on? Then halfway through i actually said out loud, "OH MY GOD!" I can't wait for more! I sure hope this has a happy ending eventually or I am going to be so mad! j/k... not really.
WildxFlower chapter 6 . 6/16/2012

No Damn it! NO!

Begining of this chapter good.

Middle- sad

Near the end- happy yay-ness!

End- heart breaking!

Willow and her friends are soooooo selfish it always bothered me that they did that, I mean of course I'm happy that she was back and we got two more seasons but still it pisses me off!

I'm scared to read the next chapter!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
cant wait to read more
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Interesting chapter...cant wait fer the next one
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Totally a lot less annoying on the Dawn patrol! XD And Dean's dead? Though it's more likely Bardy was lying or stretching the truth and I could totally pickture Sam lying about knowing his brother, from what i understood from the cannon of Supernatural, Sam pretty much denied having a life before Stanford.

I can't wait for the next chapter! It's killing me!

Murakami no Kitsune