Reviews for The Lightning Strike

its over
Vivi H88 chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
love your story :)
BloodyPasion chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Just for the record, with three sets of excited Winchester puppy eyes, I don't think anyone could say 'no'.

This chapter was so fluffy, I'm pretty sure I felt butterflies in my stomach. Of course, Dean with a kid is probably the most awesomely adorable thing ever. All in all, amazing story, with an amazing twists and turns, and a pretty amazing ending too.

I'm looking forward to your next story, no matter the pairing. Stay awesome!
agrove chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
I really enjoyed both endings, but I would have to say I like this one the best. Awesome job, great story!
Abigael Ryan chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Amazing ending thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. I will read and review on TTH as well. I hope you stick with this fandom for a while you write all of the characters beautifuly.

-Abby
agrove chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
I am n love with this. It's written perfectly and just when everything is going so perfect BAM crazy twist. I couldn't believe it. I started the chapter and was like, what's going on? Then halfway through i actually said out loud, "OH MY GOD!" I can't wait for more! I sure hope this has a happy ending eventually or I am going to be so mad! j/k... not really.
WildxFlower chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Noooooooooooooo!

No Damn it! NO!

AHHHHHHHH!

Begining of this chapter good.

Middle- sad

Near the end- happy yay-ness!

End- heart breaking!

Willow and her friends are soooooo selfish it always bothered me that they did that, I mean of course I'm happy that she was back and we got two more seasons but still it pisses me off!

I'm scared to read the next chapter!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
cant wait to read more
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Interesting chapter...cant wait fer the next one
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Totally a lot less annoying on the Dawn patrol! XD And Dean's dead? Though it's more likely Bardy was lying or stretching the truth and I could totally pickture Sam lying about knowing his brother, from what i understood from the cannon of Supernatural, Sam pretty much denied having a life before Stanford.

I can't wait for the next chapter! It's killing me!

Murakami no Kitsune
BloodyPasion chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Where do you come up with this stuff? I mean, it's seriously amazing. You should consider writing a book, I'm not kidding.

You have a knack for creating a dramatic environment no one can see coming. And the way you don't lose track about what you're actually writing is really incredible and rare. Okay, no more rambling...

I really thought this chapter was great, and think that you've presented all of the characters in their true light, without adding too much of your feeling into them, which in fanfic stories, I think is important. Keep writing!
Abigael Ryan chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
You and your cliff hangers,*sighs*. I love the new update and it's great that you post this on TTH too more hits more reviews sweet,sweet updates. Hope to hear more soon!

-Abby
Defincupark chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Holy moly! I was wondering what was up with John! And why Bobby was being so cryptic! And poor Buffy is back in her coffin to claw her way out? Waiting is such torture! Thanks for the great chapter. I won't ask question this time since you can't reveal your secrets yet (it was worth a try though, right?). Looking forward to Friday!
BloodyPasion chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
What in the world? I was absolutely sure my review is gonna consist of two words only - 'awww' and 'cute'... Man, you really know how to write roller coster stories. I mean, this chapter had absolutely everything - surprise, cuteness, adorable B/D scenes, angst and quite frankly - shock.

I mean I have NO idea what just happened. Which can only mean you're doing an amazing job!
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Interesting...Did Buffy lose the baby? They going to find each other again? Is cannon 'Supernatural' going to start soon?
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »