Reviews for The Lightning Strike
Abigael Ryan chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
As always you put out another wonderful chapter! I am so excited to see what has happened with our dead lovers and hope to hear more soon!

BloodyPasion chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Man, you're more punctual than a Swiss clock!

This chapter was awesome! And thank God, there weren't any cliffhangers. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love a good drama maker every now and then, but I guess I love B/D cute scenes far more.

Please keep writing, I love your stories!
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Cool chapter, I'm interested in seeing if Bobby gets in touch with any of the scooby gang...
Defincupark chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Yay! No more weirdness between them! Love Dean and Buffy together. I know this doesn't guarantee smooth sailing from here on out, but at least they get to enjoy themselves before Buffy's real life (or Dean's real life) interferes, as we know it will. How will the Scooby's react to find out she's alive? How will Dean react to the fact that she's a slayer, and can kick his ass with one toe? Impatiently waiting your next post...is it Wednesday yet?
Abigael Ryan chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Brilliant. I like the Cain mention you put in there.
Katerox chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I love this story! Keep writing more
BloodyPasion chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I know I keep using cliches, but, this chapter WAS AWESOME! I'm glad Buffy finally remembered her name, 'cause it was kinda weird - everyone calling her 'Becky'. I probably don't even have to mention how amazing Buffy and Dean are together, or how adorable Dean is.

The ending of the chapter - unique and kinda terrifying, 'cause I really thought she was gonna run before he wakes up. So kudos for the ending. You make one hell of a cliffhanger. Please keep writing, and know that waiting for the next chapter 'til next week is totally worth it.
Abigael Ryan chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Ooooh cliff hanger! Kiling Angel as the strongest memory nice touch. driving a sword through your one true love was I think a huge moment cannon wise, even better since she doesn't know the paranormal reasoning behind it. Keep up the great work!

SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Interesting...I wonder if they're going to hit the road now, after that little freak out?
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Interesting early chapters to your cross
BloodyPasion chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Noooooo! Stupid eavesdropping! They can't just separate now!

Please, please, please update soon!

P.S. Hope I won't jinx you, but these daily updates of yours are awesome and they totally make my day!
Defincupark chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Hadn't had a chance to start your new story until this morning...

I couldn't put it down, and now I'm late for work! Love it so far! So grateful you'll be posting every other day; I'm not very patient. Thanks for the new Dean/Buffy fic. Love that they gravitate towards each other, even though neither know she's the slayer. Anxiously anticipating chapter 4 :-)
Abigael Ryan chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Congrats on a great new chapter (and an apt discription of Dawn)

Can't wait to hear more!

Abigael Ryan chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Wonderful new update I found thin on TTH and got hooked. I do wonder if she will remember any vital things ...Oh and great jobb with the Becky element
BloodyPasion chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Still awesome!

I really like the teasing between Buffy and Dean. The strip-poker part? I thought it was too soon for something like that, but you nailed it. And I can't wait for the next chapter!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »