Reviews for The Lightning Strike
Abigael Ryan chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
You and your cliff hangers,*sighs*. I love the new update and it's great that you post this on TTH too more hits more reviews sweet,sweet updates. Hope to hear more soon!

Defincupark chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Holy moly! I was wondering what was up with John! And why Bobby was being so cryptic! And poor Buffy is back in her coffin to claw her way out? Waiting is such torture! Thanks for the great chapter. I won't ask question this time since you can't reveal your secrets yet (it was worth a try though, right?). Looking forward to Friday!
BloodyPasion chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
What in the world? I was absolutely sure my review is gonna consist of two words only - 'awww' and 'cute'... Man, you really know how to write roller coster stories. I mean, this chapter had absolutely everything - surprise, cuteness, adorable B/D scenes, angst and quite frankly - shock.

I mean I have NO idea what just happened. Which can only mean you're doing an amazing job!
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Interesting...Did Buffy lose the baby? They going to find each other again? Is cannon 'Supernatural' going to start soon?
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Uh-oh, this can't end well. O.O *Hanging over the edge waiting for what comes next.*

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Murakami no Kitsune.
Abigael Ryan chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
As always you put out another wonderful chapter! I am so excited to see what has happened with our dead lovers and hope to hear more soon!

BloodyPasion chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Man, you're more punctual than a Swiss clock!

This chapter was awesome! And thank God, there weren't any cliffhangers. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love a good drama maker every now and then, but I guess I love B/D cute scenes far more.

Please keep writing, I love your stories!
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Cool chapter, I'm interested in seeing if Bobby gets in touch with any of the scooby gang...
Defincupark chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Yay! No more weirdness between them! Love Dean and Buffy together. I know this doesn't guarantee smooth sailing from here on out, but at least they get to enjoy themselves before Buffy's real life (or Dean's real life) interferes, as we know it will. How will the Scooby's react to find out she's alive? How will Dean react to the fact that she's a slayer, and can kick his ass with one toe? Impatiently waiting your next it Wednesday yet?
Abigael Ryan chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Brilliant. I like the Cain mention you put in there.
Katerox chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I love this story! Keep writing more
BloodyPasion chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I know I keep using cliches, but, this chapter WAS AWESOME! I'm glad Buffy finally remembered her name, 'cause it was kinda weird - everyone calling her 'Becky'. I probably don't even have to mention how amazing Buffy and Dean are together, or how adorable Dean is.

The ending of the chapter - unique and kinda terrifying, 'cause I really thought she was gonna run before he wakes up. So kudos for the ending. You make one hell of a cliffhanger. Please keep writing, and know that waiting for the next chapter 'til next week is totally worth it.
Abigael Ryan chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Ooooh cliff hanger! Kiling Angel as the strongest memory nice touch. driving a sword through your one true love was I think a huge moment cannon wise, even better since she doesn't know the paranormal reasoning behind it. Keep up the great work!

SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Interesting...I wonder if they're going to hit the road now, after that little freak out?
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Interesting early chapters to your cross
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »