Reviews for Continuation: Snow White and the Huntsman
Cathrine1604 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
This story is incredible, I really hope you update soon again :-) Gosh I love it!
Bugula chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Oh, so much potential! Please please update!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Good lord. This deserves an update, please do soon! Great job!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Oh my awesome end to the chapter. I love will and snows friendship
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Yeowch Eric lol
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Awwwwww perfect chappy
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
SWEET JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH LEASE DONT DROP THIS STORY IT IS SO BRAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND WITH SUCH A WONDERFUL FLOW THAT I WANT IT TO BE THE ACTUAL SEQUEL FOR THE MOVIE. OH MY GOSH.
Little Viking Big Eyes chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
This story is undeniably fabulous. Please please keep it up
Saoirse7 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Very interesting! Definitely didn't expect THAT to happen less than a week into the new queen's reign.
Rose chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Soonerwxgirl chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
So glad you've picked this story back up! Anxiously awaiting your next update!
Lcsaf chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Tease. I'm terribly glad you've come back with this lovely update, but with such a cliffhanger? Tch.

The attack is meant to be the night of the ball, which is the first business day of Snow's reign, so here's my question: how does Snow White know how to swim? She's been locked away most of her life, excepting the week it (or however long her journey) took to defeat Ravena. And before that, she was probably too young for swimming lessons, if such a thing was allowed for a princess.

Will we see the repercussions of Eric's wound? He's still got the arrowhead in his shoulder, and while adrenaline may allow him to ignore it, he's got to be experiencing some kind of blood loss. Not to mention a painful surgery to get that thing out at some point.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Peacockgirl chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I'm so glad you've returning to this story! You write action sequences beautifully, and I can't wait to see where the plot is going. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Keep going!
cmb897 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Wow! How exciting! I hope you update soon. D
Irishbrneyes chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Thank you for continuing this wonderful story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I am on the edge of my seat and biting my nails in anticipation! Keep up the great work!