Reviews for Coming Home
I loved this story so much. Sometimes you read a story and you wish it told you more but this was so complete and truly wonderful thank you so much for writing such a compelling and interesting storyline. Regards Toni Smith.
Newt Pottrr chapter 7 . 9/29
Wow. Your story sounds like something straight out of a fairytale book.
leinchen chapter 178 . 9/14
Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this amazing story.
I can't fathom how to deal with a boyfriend (or girlfriend) serving in a warzone, I find it hard enough with a husband who is away quite a lot for his company but in safe countries...
Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
The characters had so much depth.
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 22 . 8/15
his life is so difficult
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 15 . 8/15
bella is forward! not bad
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 10 . 8/15
cute!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 8 . 8/15
Edward! he is so down to earth and same goes for bella
amlong14 chapter 33 . 7/12
"Moving in with my dad my junior year of high school was great. There was this whole weird thing with vampires and werewolves, but that might have just been the drugs"
amlong14 chapter 1 . 7/11
I read this fic for the first time when I was in high school and you guys were a little less than halfway through posting it. I'm excited to see what mid-20s me thinks of it and if different parts stick out to me now that I've had more *ahem* worldly experiences :)
Edwards birthday is 6-20
Aww daddy
Always loved Charlie's she is lucky to be ICE and Eddie is lucky .Soldiers need to know they are cared about.
bukajade chapter 174 . 6/17
Not sure if I put a review for this story or not. If I haven't my bad. I absolutely love this story. This is about the forth time reading it. Also not sure if it was intentional or not but back at chapter 31 my heart went to little Christoper but it also remind me of Fifty Shades Grey.
laney.923 chapter 82 . 6/1
what is a sham wow we don't have them in the uk
laney.923 chapter 54 . 5/26
love the story and the an it's a good job it's lockdown because this is a perfect story to read and very hard to put down
nizzyna chapter 29 . 5/17