Reviews for Coming Home
raven haired girl chapter 4 . 11/14
the way they are chatting feels like two gay men talking dkw
Luz chapter 178 . 11/10
It's amazing work. I really enjoyed it. Thanks you
WordsMusicMagic chapter 178 . 11/4
Just wanted to thank you for such a sweet story. I loved the development of Edward and Bella as a couple. It was so heartfelt and sweet while being sexy. Loved the 'family' that adopted Edward and how seamlessly he assimilated into their group. His sweetness was just... gah!

Overall very well-written. Thanks so much for your contribution to the fandom! xxoo
Ravenmoon42613 chapter 142 . 3/6
I definitely like the story but I feel like we're reading more about their sex life and not their actual life. every chapter to every other chapter is them having sex of some sort. while I don't mind lemons there's a point where they become to much and completely take over the story.
jen021781 chapter 1 . 1/22
Definitely one of my favorites! Wish you’d write more stories.
UntitledEnder chapter 176 . 12/4/2021
This is probably one of the best damn fanfics I’ve ever read. 10/10.
UntitledEnder chapter 106 . 12/2/2021
I’m really hard wishing that this Bella wasn’t such a mush. Idk how else to put it. She questions him at every turn. I thoroughly love this story but I just want to shake her when the smallest interaction makes her question everything. She’s just so impressionable. Blech
Cknsw chapter 173 . 11/21/2021
Just reread this over a wet weekend in Sydney. One of my great reread Goto’s.
Cknsw chapter 178 . 10/12/2021
One of my favourite stories. Detail, writing, story line, relationship all fabulous.
Robsfan chapter 119 . 10/8/2021
detachments 6 months or less(work in other states) no spouses are not moved by military . If a spouse did its at own cost
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2021
This is too cute! I can’t wait to read how their relationship continues to develop!
everlong21 chapter 178 . 8/10/2021
I just read this fic now and wanted to thank you for writing. It was a beautiful story, from both pov, and I loved it all. I'm sorry I missed the Adopt-a-Soldier campaign. The world has changed since then, when this was written, but I love the sentiment, and hope to continue that in my own way, going forward. Much love xoxo
scoobyilu chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
you know, I always seem to come back to this story. I've lost track of how many times I've read it. it's absolutely one of my favorites!
WinndSinger chapter 101 . 5/29/2021
Wow! I’m really enjoying this story SOOO MUCH ! I LOVE how you brought Edward and Bella together slowlythat was the correct way to do it although readers always want it to happen fast! I especially loved jealous Sargent barking “Name and Rank!” Very hot. Poor Shawn he’s a dead man. Lol. I love the image of Edward in uniform too. Sigh. Thanks for such a great story ! Anxious to see where it goes next !
mauldinanna chapter 63 . 3/27/2021
aww I can relate the freedom of liberty (time off for a military guy overseas. Wife's or girlfriends think awful things
18,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »