Reviews for Coming Home
Ebutler0220 chapter 146 . 10/15
My first comment on the story and it’s so fun to see places listed in Tampa. I live right by MacDill so I know all the places vaguely mentioned. You’re talking about Jimbo’s BBQ in this chpt right? Lol it’s the o oh BBQ place around that has hush puppies and it’s delicious!
dag21 chapter 178 . 10/3
Just to let you guys know that after so many years since since this story has been finished it still brings joy and entertainment to people. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
ocealyn chapter 1 . 9/29
lovely
I realized right now how much I like dirty Edward... He has a different charm... and humor.
That elevator thing reminded me of fifty shades of grey... was that intended?
KoverKat08 chapter 9 . 8/31
Wow... they are already flirting! Awwww... How cute! I always love an internet romance. I can already tell its gonna be a good story...
So lets move on!
KoverKat08 chapter 7 . 8/30
Your story is cuter than any real-life love stories I've ever come across. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I really have so much to think about when i go to sleep now. Maybe i'll have dreams...?
KoverKat08 chapter 6 . 8/30
Edward has really had a rough past. The fact that army soldiers die in such situations really broke my heart. Edward's past wasn't very heart-warming either.
KoverKat08 chapter 1 . 8/30
definitely. There could've been no wittier response than that. hahaha.
Bianca24fer chapter 1 . 8/27
AMO CON TODO MI CORAZÓN ESTA HISTORIA
Adriu chapter 174 . 8/7
Holaaaa
Es mi segunda vez leyendo esta historia y me emocionó como la primera vez...
Amé totalmente a Sargento y sus cartas e incluso este maravilloso final contando su vida
Gracias chicas por una hermosa y maravillosa historia
La mejor que he leído
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador
Adriu
that mocha thing sounds delish!

Stop crying, Bella - at least he's home from the middle east! And she can get her place ready for him...make him some closet space...make a list of fun things to do...a "move to Seattle Travel Guide of Places to Have Risky Sex". He'll love it! lol
Snappher chapter 172 . 8/4
Omg im crying! A puppy proposal!

I love you guys!
Snappher chapter 171 . 8/4
Go back for the puppy! Cookie needs a friend!
lol...the club parking lot is probably on camera!
Snappher chapter 87 . 7/30
Oh my fuck so glad im reading this after its all written cause no effin way could i have waited for the next chapter omg!
18,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »