Reviews for Broken Soul
nupinoop296 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
The end of this chapter was very touching. :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
"...rejoiced at that simple gesture. Because he recognized it as a glimmer of trust, which he would feed with all of his love and kindness until it became a full light."
AW. I LOVED this line. So much affection, and such a beautiful, loving image.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I just found this. Can't believe i didnt come across it before! Great work! I look forward to reading more! :D :)
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
my babies! *hugs* plz update! it's ok Sammy uncle bobby is there too.. *hugs sammy*
jensensgirl3 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
I love this chapter with Bobby being in the center of it, he is a father to the boys so he should have some part in Sam's recovery. I love how Bobby spoke softly and gently to Sam to gain his trust, to only be rewarded by Sam seizing his hand at the end.

I know what you mean about writing the chapters hon, I'm having the same problem with one of my stories at the moment.
Cdw43 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
So great to see you updating this story. Loved Bobby's point of view on this.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
i love this chapter and the whole story, I keep coming back to see if its finished. please continue and finish it . thank you your very good. Phyllis stevens
Madsouki chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
I'm sorry I never reviewed, but I was to rapt in reading this story, I can't not admit that I didn't cry even a little :'( sooooooooo sad D: you did a great job...poor poor poor Sammy :c great work :3
IrishNun chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
My favourite chapter so far. This fic is getting cuter and sweeter every time.
Sergeant Major Valkyrie chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
AMAZING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! THIS STORY IS SOOOO FREAKING AWESOME! No, seriously. This fic. Touched. My. Heart. Beautiful work, beautiful writing, just... Beautiful. You and your EQUALLY as AMAZING WRITERS have just.. Oh it's unexplainable. Bravo. Just bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I have read the 12 chapters over and over please finish it thanks
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
excellent waiting for more
Jasmineisland chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
I just found this. Can't wait to read the next chapter. OMG it's breaking my heart.
IrishNun chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Wah, this made me cry :( brilliant writing. can't wait for more. love it!
Dean's Bakery chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
this is so heart-breaking :'( i am glad there is more comfort and hurt in this one, but after picturing every scene in this chapter in my mind's eye, all i want to do i hug Sam (if he'll let me) and try to comfort him as much as possible.
i hope you update soon :) writer's block can be nasty. we all have those horrible days of inspiration running dry *tugs at hair in frustration on remembering how it feels*
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »