Reviews for Broken Soul
Cdw43 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
So great to see you updating this story. Loved Bobby's point of view on this.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
i love this chapter and the whole story, I keep coming back to see if its finished. please continue and finish it . thank you your very good. Phyllis stevens
Madsouki chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
I'm sorry I never reviewed, but I was to rapt in reading this story, I can't not admit that I didn't cry even a little :'( sooooooooo sad D: you did a great job...poor poor poor Sammy :c great work :3
IrishNun chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
My favourite chapter so far. This fic is getting cuter and sweeter every time.
Sergeant Major Valkyrie chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
AMAZING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! THIS STORY IS SOOOO FREAKING AWESOME! No, seriously. This fic. Touched. My. Heart. Beautiful work, beautiful writing, just... Beautiful. You and your EQUALLY as AMAZING WRITERS have just.. Oh it's unexplainable. Bravo. Just bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I have read the 12 chapters over and over please finish it thanks
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
excellent waiting for more
Jasmineisland chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
I just found this. Can't wait to read the next chapter. OMG it's breaking my heart.
IrishNun chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Wah, this made me cry :( brilliant writing. can't wait for more. love it!
Dean's Bakery chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
this is so heart-breaking :'( i am glad there is more comfort and hurt in this one, but after picturing every scene in this chapter in my mind's eye, all i want to do i hug Sam (if he'll let me) and try to comfort him as much as possible.
i hope you update soon :) writer's block can be nasty. we all have those horrible days of inspiration running dry *tugs at hair in frustration on remembering how it feels*
goldenspringtime chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
This is so heartbreakingly sad but Dean love and comforting of Sam is so cute great story!
NarniasChild chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
WONDERFUL STORY! I love reading Poor Sam stories and this story has kept me satisfied. Keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
excellent, wanting more phyllis
nupinoop296 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Awwww. Poor babies.
TaraHalliwell chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
This is a really intense and fascinating story. I would really love to read more so I hope you update it soon!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »