Reviews for Broken Soul
HP4eva121995 chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Go Cas! Great chapter. Can't wait for more! Update soon :)
High Functioning Trekkie chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Great chapter :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Love the brotherly moment that Dean was giving Sammy in this chapter, at least he got to hold Sam in his arms and give him some comfort.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Sam still don't trust Dean just yet, but there was some comfort that he excepted from him. Glad Cas came when he did and taught them a good lesson. I hope that Dean does get a hold of Time and teach that donkey-ass a good lesson for messing with his brother.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Brilliant as give me more!Seriously just post as soon as you can.I'll be waiting.
samgirl19 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
awww cas came to their rescue, i was wishing for cas to smite tim. i hate him for hurting my baby
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Great chapter. Yes, please do me a HUGE favor and kill all the donkey-asses!
aweena chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
happy birthday! Can't wait for the next chap!
aweena chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I love this! And your english is great, I couldn't even tell!
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Happy Birthday! This is great.
peace n paris chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Wellllll, happy birthday. I cant wait 4 the next chapter u r so good at this please update quickly poor Sammy but I must admit that seeing him in pain is the best part of fanfic
babyreaper chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Great chapter, Dean really needs to get Sam out of there before there is nothing left of his brother. And I really want him to kick some butt, seriously. These guys that have been torturing Sam need to be killed slowly. Looking forward to more. Thanks.
Expecto-prongs chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Happy birthday to you, most talented of writers! :D thanks so much for the update *jumps up an down from all the brotherly feels*
Love, expecto-prongs
cold kagome chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
aw.. poor boys
kiwimoonelmo chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
First of all HAPPY you're having a great day and got loads of nice you're way younger than me though!Now to the chapter was just brilliant.I loved it but what an ending!Now I have to wait for the next chapter.I hope it's posted real soon because I don't now how long I can hang on for!Anyway enjoy the rest of your day.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »