Reviews for Broken Soul
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
DAMN CHAPTER FIVE IM CRYING RIGHT NOW OMG THATS JUST AH
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Actually I'd say fairly decent although a little over dramatic at the beginning
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Aw poor Sammy! But this is an amazing story! Will there be a sequel?
darkendLuminescence chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Hey! Just wondering when you're going to update again. I read this whole thing in one sitting and now I just want to read more, because this story? Is awesome! I understand if real life got in the way or you're unable to update due to lack of ideas or technical difficulties, but yeah. I'd love to see more of this!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
now c'mon and keep it comming. how's it going on? ... you can't leave us with a cliffhanger like this ... you just can't.
it's been 5 months now since the last update. dude, seriously?
you're my drug ...
i do love your style, honestly. i read now a whole lot of fanfics, and you're one of my favorites.
carry on. get over your barrier, before i have to start continuing this story by myself ..lol..
me myself chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
DUDE, CARRY ON! CARRY ON!
dude, WE need more. me & myself will starve otherwise
i don't like these CLIFFHANGERS! ..lol.. it's been now 5 months since your last update ...
me myself chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
like on every other story i read so far ... i'm desperately late for every review i'm making. but i hope somehow after all these years it will reach you somehow. carry on, dude. you're awesome.
me myself chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
but it's pretty good babe love it so far
T.L. Arens chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Lovin' this story! - Can't wait for the next chapter-I can just picture it starting out with news headlines "TWO MEN DEAD, NO CLUES" A photograph shows part of a murder scene with a byline: "Bodies discovered by a DUI driver when he rammed his car into the left railing of the highway. "It was like the devil himself came here an' ripped those poor souls to pieces." he said. Police and forensics are at a loss regarding the crime scene and the alleged perpetrator.
Yeah, Dean knows how to leave no witnesses or clues behind. I'd imagine he'd not let Tim and his buddy go easily or quickly.
I have a feeling Sam has a long, long road ahead of him. But he made it out alive. :)
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jesyca12 chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Loving this story. Really hoping you update soon as this is really an amazing and emotional story and I can't wait to read more.
samisnotevil chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
I hate when i get into a fic and realize it isn't complete. This is a great story. Please finish it. You can do it, I know u can!
sam SBFF chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
awwwwwwe thats soo sweet you just gotta luv bobby huh? _nicely done!
Lucy chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Nooooo you are fantastic at writing
Ginnylove9990 chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
I sure hope you update soon. This is a great story and I for one would like to see this one completed. Looking forward to the next chapter.
RaeTucker chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »