Reviews for Broken Soul
really great chapter
so emotional
well done
brynerose chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Aww, hopefully the continued familiar presence will eventually bring Sam back to himself! And please tell me that's Cas swooping in for the rescue! UPdate again soon -

bryne
Dean's Bakery chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
i hope you are feeling better now :) it sucks to be sick in summer :( i haven't been able write much either with my battle on tonsils and fever.
this chapter had a lot in it, it didn't even feel short. a helpless Dean is never a good thing because when he gets back on his feet, there's hell to pay for who ever wronged him! i'd hate to see Sam like this, so sad :'(
Dean's Bakery chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
this was fantastic! i am sad though :( i hope it will have a happy ending.
Dean's Bakery chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
this was intense! i like the way you use italics to emphasize certain parts of the story, i do that too :) oh dear, they got Dean :( i hope Castiel comes soon or something!
Dean's Bakery chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
omg. the last line was so heart-wrenching! Dean would settle for personal space invasion with no complaints :(
HP4eva121995 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Happy Birthday! Have a blast. :)
Souless666 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU! :D

Nice brotherly moment. Looks like we won't be getting much of that in the next season, so thanks to you for giving it to us.

I do hope they get rescued soon. I want to move on to the healing and getting a big load of damaged Sammy. I know its wrong, but adult-child-like Sammy is actually fun to read. ;)
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
plz update! great story! evil cliffy! :D
Dean's Bakery chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I hope you are feeling better :) this chapter made me feel like hurling a tank on Tim's face. oh if only i could... and Dean coming back to his senses is wonderful! *squishes a very startled Dean on the cheek to congratulate him* :D
Dean's Bakery chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Very intriguing. even though i am more Dean-ish i want to beat the living daylights out of those hunters... specially after they called him Sammy! he's such a sweetheart, poor thing. hehe quite a long rant lol.
i wasn't sure if i'd be comfortable reading about tortured Sam, or Dean for the matter. i like the uncommon plot of the story wherein the hunters are the bad guys. looking forward to more!
High Functioning Trekkie chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Awww, great chapter! I hope that's Cass or Bobby coming to help them! :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
I hope that's Cas!
where the wind blows chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
That better be bobby coming to the rescue! And if not I hope dean beats the **** out of those evil men! Please update soon! And I really hope Sammy learns to trust his big brother again!

wind
AlElizabeth chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
The chapter was worth the wait. You're really getting better with your writing too! Hope you're feeling better soon. Can't wait for the next update! Keep up the awesome work!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »