Reviews for Broken Soul
L.A.H.H chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Excellent writing and I look forward to more. Thanks for updating
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Very, very good chapter. Well done.
KC246 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Just found your story today and I'm loving it. You write angst really well and the parts where Dean had to watch Sam being tortured were just heartbreaking.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and I hope Dean can help Sam learn to trust again :)
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
UPDATE
Zer0-san chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
More. I seriously cant wait for the rest! Just sit down and write, thats an order.
;)
Dean's Bakery chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
i dread what i am going to learn next. Dean better brace himself :(

this has a bit of every Winchester thing in it- hurt, comfort, angst, wrath, hope, protectiveness... i could make a really long list. i am relieved that Sam is finally starting to let his brother back on his list of trusted people. it's heart-breaking to see the sweet giant like this. you balance out the pain and hope perfectly- it's one of the best descriptions of the bond between the brothers. Dean's guilt and angst is always saddening to read, but i have hope for him and Sam :)

i think Sam's tormentors just signed their own death sentences. Castiel sounds so guilty for not being able to help him... I hope the angel gets to give his fair share of punishment on the kidnappers.

please update soon! this is a great story :)
AlElizabeth chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Cannot wait for the next chapter! Wonder what else those s.o.b's did to poor Sammy :( Keep up the awesome work!
jensensgirl3 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Poor Sammy he can't get the voices out of his mind, it had to be a lot more to break Sam. Poor Sammy what he had to go through while in the hands of the hunters. I don't think Dean is going to be ready to hear what his Sammy went through.
Daniella Jones chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
UPDATE THIS SOON. I really love this story. It's giving me all the feelings.
HP4eva121995 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Once again, amazing chapter. Can't wait to see how things are gonna be for the Winchesters now. Update soon :)
Engxty Piksy chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Realy gud! Can't wait 4 more! :)
kiwimoonelmo chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
I loved this chapter but how could you leave it on such a cliffie?However it's a good twist and now I can't wait for the next ,please ,please update soon.I'll send you loads of hugs if you do.
em1701inactive chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Great chapter :D
casammy chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Now I have put a day in the history, from 6 to 10. Everything continues being very sad for that Dean really feels so guilty and I am thinking that what Dean goes to show it goes to worsen everything, for whom as you say, Sam is a winchester and they, servant in the physical extreme pain but sam always has sifo very fragile in the emotional thing. In order that Sam breaks there has had to be happened a little that it did that it stops having faith and to believe that his big bro was going to rescue it. Dean always has found Sam, where it is and it has taken it to except and insurance, on returning to house, but if Tim and the others somehow managed to convince sam that it already would not happen for that dean had given himself defeated and already it did not want it to his side. I believe that something like that goes to do that sammy gives himself defeated and prefers forgetting everything
frownypup chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
FINALLY Sammy let Dean comfort him!
*drown in excitement*
I wuv winchester hugs, lol
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »