Reviews for Broken Soul
Creativity Incarnate chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Great story! I feel so sorry for the boys!
3DBABE1999 chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
YAY! New Chapter! I'm so honored you let me help! Thank you! I love the way you handled the end..
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
plz update! oh sammy.. *hugs* big brother is there..
micksmouse chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
the chapter wasn't too long, it could have have gone on some more.
i'm glad that you've picked up the story though.

hope you're feeling better.
L.A.H.H chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Excellent writing and I look forward to more. Thanks for updating
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Very, very good chapter. Well done.
KC246 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Just found your story today and I'm loving it. You write angst really well and the parts where Dean had to watch Sam being tortured were just heartbreaking.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and I hope Dean can help Sam learn to trust again :)
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Zer0-san chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
More. I seriously cant wait for the rest! Just sit down and write, thats an order.
Dean's Bakery chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
i dread what i am going to learn next. Dean better brace himself :(

this has a bit of every Winchester thing in it- hurt, comfort, angst, wrath, hope, protectiveness... i could make a really long list. i am relieved that Sam is finally starting to let his brother back on his list of trusted people. it's heart-breaking to see the sweet giant like this. you balance out the pain and hope perfectly- it's one of the best descriptions of the bond between the brothers. Dean's guilt and angst is always saddening to read, but i have hope for him and Sam :)

i think Sam's tormentors just signed their own death sentences. Castiel sounds so guilty for not being able to help him... I hope the angel gets to give his fair share of punishment on the kidnappers.

please update soon! this is a great story :)
AlElizabeth chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Cannot wait for the next chapter! Wonder what else those s.o.b's did to poor Sammy :( Keep up the awesome work!
jensensgirl3 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Poor Sammy he can't get the voices out of his mind, it had to be a lot more to break Sam. Poor Sammy what he had to go through while in the hands of the hunters. I don't think Dean is going to be ready to hear what his Sammy went through.
Daniella Jones chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
UPDATE THIS SOON. I really love this story. It's giving me all the feelings.
HP4eva121995 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Once again, amazing chapter. Can't wait to see how things are gonna be for the Winchesters now. Update soon :)
Engxty Piksy chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Realy gud! Can't wait 4 more! :)
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »