Reviews for Broken Soul
Kitty O chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Good story
phyllis stevens chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
loving this , love your work have to take a break now and get ready for day will be reading later
Souless666 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Wonderful, just plain wonderful. The emotion in this chapter was mind-blowing.
IrumaAckleschia chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
some Bobby/Sammy moment.. :)
babyreaper chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
OMG, Sammy is so traumatized, is he ever going to be able to get his old life back, Why couldn't Cas help him, make him forget some of the awful things they did to him? Does Sam know that he's been rescued that he's safely at Bobby's with Dean? Thanks for the update.
Bard15 chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
hey if you expect reviews then you have to be prepared to accept whatever a reader comments...as the saying goes..."if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen..."

if you're too "sensitive" to hear a negative review then perhaps you're to sensitive to be posting...the worlds not all candy canes and lollipops...
cold kagome chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
happy that sammy let bobby help him.. isoo want dean to kill some asshole.. p.p
Skye1963 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
*smile so large it rivals the sun* thank you for updating your story! I loved what you did and wonder now what Dean has in store for the ones who had hurt his baby brother. Thanks so very much!
L.A.H.H chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
:D So glad Sam made this step with trusting Bobby. Thanks for updating
HP4eva121995 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Beautiful! So glad to see Sam finally trusting Bobby too. On the road to recovery (hopefully). Update soon :)
nupinoop296 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
The end of this chapter was very touching. :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
"...rejoiced at that simple gesture. Because he recognized it as a glimmer of trust, which he would feed with all of his love and kindness until it became a full light."
AW. I LOVED this line. So much affection, and such a beautiful, loving image.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I just found this. Can't believe i didnt come across it before! Great work! I look forward to reading more! :D :)
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
my babies! *hugs* plz update! it's ok Sammy uncle bobby is there too.. *hugs sammy*
jensensgirl3 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
I love this chapter with Bobby being in the center of it, he is a father to the boys so he should have some part in Sam's recovery. I love how Bobby spoke softly and gently to Sam to gain his trust, to only be rewarded by Sam seizing his hand at the end.

I know what you mean about writing the chapters hon, I'm having the same problem with one of my stories at the moment.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »