Reviews for Broken Soul
babyreaper chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Great update, I really hope that Sam starts trusting Dean soon, at least, Can't Cas help out in any way at all? I liked the end about the hunters that touched his little brother going to suffer the wrath of Dean Winchester. Can't wait for that. More soon. Thanks.
Souless666 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Glad the boys are back together and out f harms way. This was a good chapter. I like the emotion in it.
deanheart22 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
hey

nyc chapter as usual :):)

wish sammy gets better soon!
HP4eva121995 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
I was sooo happy to see that a new chapter was posted. I absolutely love this story. Update soon :)
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
plz update! great story! oh Sammy! *hugs* yay! cas got them out! Tim better run!
cold kagome chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
wow
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Good update!
where the wind blows chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Oh good they got Sam out!
brynerose chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Yay, Cas! Hopefully, being surrounded by positive familiarity will start to get through to Sam. It can be hard when the negative still outweighs the positive. Better times ahead!

bryne
BlueRavenQuill chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Really liked the ending, and I'm hoping Dean does go after them once Sam is better!
babyreaper chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Well, thank goodness the two of them have been saved from the hunters, but obviously they are still in danger, even at Bobby's. Especially Sam, I really hope Dean goes after them once Sam is a little better, I want some torturing, of course that might not gel with Cas. Still Tim and his buddy's deserve it. Great update, Thanks.
HP4eva121995 chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Go Cas! Great chapter. Can't wait for more! Update soon :)
em1701inactive chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Great chapter :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Love the brotherly moment that Dean was giving Sammy in this chapter, at least he got to hold Sam in his arms and give him some comfort.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Sam still don't trust Dean just yet, but there was some comfort that he excepted from him. Glad Cas came when he did and taught them a good lesson. I hope that Dean does get a hold of Time and teach that donkey-ass a good lesson for messing with his brother.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »