Reviews for Broken Soul
kiwimoonelmo chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
I loved this chapter but how could you leave it on such a cliffie?However it's a good twist and now I can't wait for the next ,please ,please update soon.I'll send you loads of hugs if you do.
em1701inactive chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Great chapter :D
casammy chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Now I have put a day in the history, from 6 to 10. Everything continues being very sad for that Dean really feels so guilty and I am thinking that what Dean goes to show it goes to worsen everything, for whom as you say, Sam is a winchester and they, servant in the physical extreme pain but sam always has sifo very fragile in the emotional thing. In order that Sam breaks there has had to be happened a little that it did that it stops having faith and to believe that his big bro was going to rescue it. Dean always has found Sam, where it is and it has taken it to except and insurance, on returning to house, but if Tim and the others somehow managed to convince sam that it already would not happen for that dean had given himself defeated and already it did not want it to his side. I believe that something like that goes to do that sammy gives himself defeated and prefers forgetting everything
frownypup chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
FINALLY Sammy let Dean comfort him!
*drown in excitement*
I wuv winchester hugs, lol
where the wind blows chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Oh no! Poor Sammy! Stupid people! Please update soon!

wind
DodoRaFan chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
"The whole room changed, into the room that held terrible memories for him, but even worse for his brother."
this gonna b tough... C'mon cas ! he doesn't need to know what happened to Sammy.. i mean,, not more than what he already knows :'(

Alex u r awesome :) u did good job again ... u rock ;)
cold kagome chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
omg,.
OceanBlue86 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I neer would've guessed that you english wasn't your first language...lol. But anyway, amazing.
OceanBlue86 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So.. I HATE IT! LOL, I'M KIDDING! I LOVE IT, REALLY! JUST TRYNA FIGURE OUT WHAT SEASON THIS RELATES TO...MAYBE 5?
babyreaper chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
OMG, is Castiel going to show Dean what Sam went through? Poor Sam, hope he starts to trust Dean more and gets better, And Dean really need to take those hunters out, making them suffer. A lot. Thanks, enjoyed the update.
Souless666 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
I figured there was more done then, standard torture. They tired the demon blood first, if I remember, just the withdrawal from that alone had to be torture. I guess will get a face full of whatever else they used.

Can't wait. LOL
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
plz update! oh Sammy.. *hugs* big brother is there..
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Great chapter, liking this story.
Dean's Bakery chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
the scene at the opening of the chapter is so rich in detail it's hard not to miss out on any of it. the reader puts in some of their own too. Dean trying to control himself is never easy to watch, but this really hits you right in the gut. and he still puts his brother first, in spite of being hungry himself. i feel so sorry for Sam :'( poor Castiel, standing there all overwhelmed and confused. Bobby is such a strong support system of the boys, always will be.

this made me tear up and i had to fight down on my tears. brilliant description with the scene where Sam is eating. it made me cry. i shudder to think what Dean must have felt. every intricate detail was excellently written. great job writing this one! the only small thing that stood out was the slight transition from past to present tense. it doesn't change the quality of the story at all. i am not sure if it can me considered as an error; i tend to do it too.

this is your best so far :)
Dean's Bakery chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Thank goodness for Castiel! you work the angst remarkably well. it was time we had something to look up to. Thanks for bringing in Castiel :) i enjoyed this chapter very much, it was heart-melting as well as sad when i read the part about Sam looking up to see Castiel and stop being scared for a moment. it must have been a first for him in the six months.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »