Reviews for Broken Soul
jensensgirl3 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
I'm really getting to hate that Tim person for beating Sam so badly, I do hope that when Dean gets his hands on him he's going to suffer. Nothing is worse then a piss off Dean when he's protecting his Sammy, anyone who hurts his little brother going to feel Dean's wrath.

Hope Bobby does get a hold of Castiel, the brothers really need him.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
To nuch?Not at all this was very,very to hear that you've been feeling you're feeling better and that you update soon.
allwrong4life chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
tears, all tears throughout the chap. so sad
em1701inactive chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait 4 the next :D
cold kagome chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
poor boys... o.O
BloodyRosie chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
feel better soon
poor boys
hopefully cas will break them out soon
smile
babyreaper chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Great update, but I don't think Dean should be making promises he definitely cant keep, maybe he said it because he knew Sam didn't hear him. They really do need some help. More soon. Thanks
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
no it was good! poor boys! *hugs* hurry cas & get ur feathery idgit ass down here!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
No it was good! Poor Sam :( it s so sad how he can't remember dean. I seriously don't know which is more sad, Sam being tortured or him not remembering dean. I read the original of this story and this one is much better. Your writing has really inproved, and you pace yourself a bit more in this one. I love it! Update soon and I'm glad you feel better? I hope you feel better :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
It's a good chapter. Not too much. The only suggestion I would make is that at times it's difficult to tell which brother you're talking about. You need to periodically put Dean or Sam just so it stays clear. It's clear from the content of what's happening in the story who it is, but it will read more smoothly that way. Hope you don't mind the input.
NotOnFlatBread chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I love this story so much :) this chapter was so heartbreaking :(
please keep updating for everrrr :D
IrishNun chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
“Dean, save me please.”

Aww, I just want to wrap Sam up in a big hug. This was heartbreaking to read :(
jensensgirl3 chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Poor Sammy don't even recognized his own brother, thinking it's the hunters coming back to hurt him some more. I really do hope that Dean gets a hold of them especially Tim, and beat the hell out of them for what they did to his Sammy.
brynerose chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
If this were actually made into an episode so I could watch it, I would be blubbering right now. The expressions that would be on their faces! Heartbreaking! Cass needs to get his feathered butt down there, NOW.

bryne
HP4eva121995 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Yeah! Dean finally sees Sam! I wonder what he's gonna do in the next chapter. Update soon :) -Ally
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »