Reviews for Broken Soul
Engxty Piksy chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Ooo i lyk this new twist :)
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
plz update! oh dear.. *hugs sammy* big brother is there sammy hang on!
Sam chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I somehow missed this little gem of a story. Very chilling even though we don't know full details of what he hunters have done to Sam but I can only image what he has been through with the way he is now. Now they have dean I do hope that he will be able to exact his revenage and save Sam soon. Looking forward to the next chapter
Souless666 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Good to see you back.

Looks like that rescue is gonna take a little longer. Or maybe, Bobby (being smarter then Dean) calls in the cavalry. Wonder what happened to Cas and why Luci has not taken advantage of Sam's condition.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Yeah, you should kill Tim. Now, please.
deanheart22 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
so far so gud man!

up till now d angst iz goin gr8

i cnt wait for d part where dean goes bac frm an uncaring bro to an awesumm protective one as he cares for sam!

keep goin

:):):)
babyreaper chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Shit! I'm sure that wasn't supposed to happen, how is he supposed to rescue Sammy when he's now caught as well. And so many hunters too, Can't wait to see how he's going to get out of this situation and rescue his brother as well, and he's got no back up. No Bobby and No Cas. More soon. Thanks.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Oh, now you just gone and done the third damn stupidest thing in your entire life, Timmy-boy. The first, of course, being kidnapping Sammy and the second harming a hair on his head. *shakes head* Yeah, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when Dean and Cas track down your sorry butt.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Angelic wrath, brotherly fury, and a big ol' can of Winchester-style whoop-ass are the only reasonable responses to this. Hold on, Sammy! We just need to give your brother a swift kick in the common sense department, and rescue is on the way.
jensensgirl3 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Poor Sammy how much more can he take before he really cracks up for good, now Dean is in trouble at the hands of the hunters. Wish Castiel would come to his aide and help Dean get Sam back to him.
Ally chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I can't wait to see how Dean will react when he finally sees Sam. Great chapter. Looking forward to the next. Update soon :)
brynerose chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Honestly, I couldn't tell, and I have a degree in English Creative Writing! But I will keep an eye out if anything does pop up -

bryne
AlElizabeth chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Good chapter. Well written. I don't know what it is but you're second tries at stories seem to come out better than the first... maybe it gives you more time to think about what you're gonna write. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next.
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Wow. im glad you decided to start this story again. one of my favorrites. im gonna add this to my favorites :)
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 6/13/2012