Reviews for Broken Soul
WhitR chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
So heartbreakingly sad! While I would've loved to have seen Dean be able to get the revenge he wanted, I believe Cas was right. Dean would've never been satisfied even if he had.

And Sam comforting Dean... Oh my goodness. That was so sad & sweet at the same time. Even broken, Sam knows when Dean needs someone to tell him it'll be okay, instead of it being the other way around like it usually is.

I just adore this story. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Looking forward to the next update!
PlotTwistBitch chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Am I allowed to cry? Because I'm sobbing right now.
gothpandaotaku chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Wha, they're dead? DARNIT, I was hoping to see what Dean would do to them when he finally got to them... Grrr. I hope they suffered at least.
Cassie! Yay! Go forth and comfort your Deanie!
Well... Or try to...
Awwwww, poor Dean! I just wanna give him a huge hug right now. This is hard on him too... Ohhh... Dean... :sniffles:
...
oh. My. Guacamole. Sam comforted Dean. That was so insanely freaking adorable. I can't even... I almost squealed! My heart melted... Oh. Just. So. Sweet.
At the same time, I was bittersweet. Dean lost a part of Sam, and can never get him back. He's mourning that, in a way, I think. Aw, now I wanna hug Dean again.
I love this fic! It has angstyness and adorableness, which is a combo I love. Good luck with everything and I hope you'll be able to write soon! :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Dean don't always have too be strong all the time, it's okay for him too get all the frustrations out with tears. I was hoping he could have beat those hunters for what they did. Wonder who killed them?
dalekexterminator chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Heart wrenching, just heart wrenching. This story gives me so many feeeeeeeels! It's terrible and so so touching. Now I'm just gonna go curl up in a corner and cry forever ;-;
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
huh ... is there more to come? :)
I'd love to read more about it.
whatnosheep chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Love this story! Would love to see how it works out! Think its really beautifully written with the reactions of dean to the torments suffered by Sam. I think you also capture the effects this has had on Sam really well!
AlElizabeth chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Wow that was intense. That made me really sad; I felt awful for Sammy. Oh shit, those fucks are dead? Who killed them? Now Dean won't be able to get revenge! Talk to you soon! Keep up the great work!
gothpandaotaku chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
This story is really good! You're writing is pretty darn good as well!
Oooohh, I feel so bad for poor Sammy! I just wanna hug him and pet him like a puppy... I wonder if he'll ever remember who he is? Will his brain recover? I hope so...
I LOVE all the big brother moments Dean has! The way they're touchy feely is adorable. I hope that will continue as well... ;)
Bobby is totally awesome as well. He's so strong, he has strength to spare, and lets the boys borrow it :)
I reallllllllly hope you'll break down the wall of writer's block soon! I've felt it before, believe me, and it's horrible. Wish ya luck on ganking that thing and giving us a lovely new chapter! XD
twinklingeyes07 chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
awww..
update plzzzz
Ilikerandomthingssodontjudgeme chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Please update soon! This story is really good! :)
Souldarkalone chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
wow! usted es increĆ­ble , su historia es impresionante , quiero mas por favor! actualice pronto. Pobre sammy : (
Sanshal chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Yay! an update...
and love this new twist. Can't wait for more
AquarianNightSky chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
I am so glad to see an update for this story. It's really good. Poor Sammy with his nightmares. But now Dean can't get his revenge! Someone needs to bring those guys back so Dean and hand down his own punishment. Oh, well... Can't wait for the next chapter!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
I am so glad you are updating this! It is just heart breaking but brilliant!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »