Reviews for Broken Soul
AlElizabeth chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
So glad to see another chapter for this story :D Poor Sammy. My heart was breaking for him as I read this chapter (and for Dean too, trying so damn hard to help his brother heal). Though right now I am getting a bit nervous that something might happen to Sam now that Dean's left his brother alone, even with the Impala's doors locked and covered in sigils. Keep up the great work and don't worry, it was well worth the wait :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
Sam is improving in small way and words especially when he told Dean he loved him, hope nothing happens when Dean goes into the store. But with Winchesters luck who knows.
IggyInin20218 chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
Ah, progress! Lovely, wonderful progress for Sammy! *squeals*

I am so happy! XD

Also hey! You do NOT suck and you are not horrible! Who cares if you updated late? (At least you updated! So I'm happy.) You had another story you didn't want to neglect, so that's okay. You can't keep everyone happy, so you might as well go at your own pace, you know? :) So update when you if like it, but, please, don't discontinue your brilliant fic, k?

I'd be heartbroken with your other reviewers/readers! I need sappiness in my life! Because gosh, I do not mind the sappy moments between the boys at all! I was in fact, while reading, smiling like a mad woman as Sam was trying to say 'I love you' to Dean as he said it bacl to him! X3 Them when Sam semi says to him, I died from happiness!

Sam's bitch face in this chapter was a win and GOLD because he finally did ot after all these months! Dean was even thrilled which made me agree with his response too. Cause who wouldn't miss that bitch face? :P

Furthermore I couldn't help, but appreciate Cass in this chapter because he really seems like the person Dean could 'talk' to, I mean yes he has Bobby, but I think sort of gives Dean closure or a friend to talk to that probably understands why needs to be sure he is not a failure or he's making it up to Sam. Revenge wise or healing, I think Dean kind of looks to Cass for since he showed him what happened to Sam those past 6 months. So I'm glad you did that for them. (I could be wrong, but that's how I saw it.) :)

I really hope that Dean is just being paranoid, but if he isn't...urgh, I hope my feels can handle what happens next! DX

Happy New Year and I hope you have a great new year with lots of joy! *hugs*
babyreaper chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
Great seeing another chapter posted for this story, it's been a while. Sam had been doing so well I just hope that Dean hasn't messed up here, leaving him like that. Thx.
Happy 2016
jessica222 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Those hunters better say their goodbyes...because Dean Winchester is coming for them. :D
DeansSammy chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
love it still hope that there will be more.
LuxTempus chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
I really hope that you post another chapter this soon. Its feelsy and really well written. I want to see how the rest of this story pans out
GISELAIMMANUEL chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
You broke my soul... This book broke my heart, tear through my body, brought unavoidable tears to my face. It will haunt me for life, and I will never forget it... Here! Read it. It's SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
I'm gonna curl up in the fetal position and cry now. That was really sad. It was kinda hard for me to picture Sam as a childlike figure though.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
Loved it. Ending was wonderful. Good job
Gothchampion chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
This a really good story please continue or do a sequel if that's the end. Made me so sad. Vengeance. Sam needs vengeance. I also wondered who kills the hunters.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
Omg this is just too cute for words...plz continue! 3
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
Heartwrenching T.T Really wanna read the rest .
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
Awesome
Jen chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
Are you making anymore chapters or no?
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »