Reviews for Broken Soul
IggyInin20218 chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
I can't bring myself to blame Bobby because then I'd have to blame Dean and I'd hate to be Tim and his buddies. :/

I'm glad you went over your usual mark on writing pages. :)
IggyInin20218 chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Yay! Cas FINALLY came for Dean and Sammy, all thanks to Bobby! XD

ONWARD now to healing process and hopefully later torture process to Tim and his donkey-a55es!
IggyInin20218 chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
Well, I'm sure glad that I dodn't have to wait for an update like the others did for this chapter because this is/was a horrible cliffhanger! DX

Also Happy late birthday! Hope all your wishes came true! :)
IggyInin20218 chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
I'm sad and angry beyond belief with what happening to the boys! T_T

Also the only way this chapter would've been too much if one of the boys died, so you're good in my books. :P Still doesn't change anything though on my broken feels!

Plus it sucks that Bobby can't do anything to help, but worry over the boys. And I know it's too late to say this, but I'm sorry you got sick and still updated. Very appreciated when you did!
IggyInin20218 chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Gosh, you are breaking my heart! :'(

Dean better give those hunters a taste of what Alistar (is that how you spell his name?) taught him! And Tim is wrong about Sam including John. Sure John wouldn't like what Sam's becoming, but he wouldn't want his son to go through this can of pain.

Where's 'a baby in trench coat' when you need him?
IggyInin20218 chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
COME ON, Cas! Answer Dean while you still can! DX Poor, poor Sammy!

Also I'm glad you overcame writer's block and came back full swinging on this chapter! ;)
IggyInin20218 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
English is your first language? I wouldn't have not thought so if you didn't mention it because it doesn't matter if you make grammar mistakes. Every writer who does have English as their first language make loads of mistakes on their grammar in writing (that's why they have betas), so don't sweat on imperfection. :) But practice is good no matter what.

Anyways I hope Cas does answer Dean because Dean needs to get his brother back and give those 'hunters', monsters really, a reason to wish they NEVER looked or touched Sam Winchester! .
IggyInin20218 chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
There's nothing disappointing about this chapter and I'm glad you skipped to 6 months already.

I don't know if I could stand to read the torture that those hunters put Sam through as the months progressed, breaking Sam down mentally, emotionally while physically and Dean being stricken with worry and grief over his decision about leaving Sam as time dragged on. But you did give his information what 6 months of torture has done for Sam which is so heartbreaking. :(

I wonder what how Dean's and Tim's conversation is going to go down. Also I'm curious...did Lucifer make any visits to Sam while the 6 months of hell Sam went through? Probably, right? It would make sense if Lucifer would try to take advantage of the poor situation Sam's in. Furthermore, I'm amazed Sam didn't say 'yes' if Lucifer did indeed visit him! :O

But if Lucifer did visit while Sam was tortured, you would've mentioned him in this chapter, right? Hmm...I should keep on reading then! :)

Plus I know it's late to say this, but I hope you your illness didn't last long!
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Why couldn't you just call Dean? What's with the stubbornness of the Winchesters anyway? It's bad on Dean's part and good for Sam because it keeps 'Lucifer from wearing Sam to prom'! XP

I hate those hunters too and I hope Dean finds out soon! :(
meboble0 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
*sobbing*
lil joker 1989 chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
Ok my suspicion is that Castiel was the one to kill them...I really think so...unless it was Gabriel...
SammysDaemon chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
Poor poor dean and sammy. Will sammy get better? Will dean's guilt be too much? And poor bobby, he loves those poor wretched boys, I am enjoying this story and look forward to the next installment!
ashlynriley09 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Omg! I thought it was over and I was like NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and crying and stuff. This fic is my life OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T EVEN I AM WEEPING THIS IS WHAT I DREAM ABOUT AT NIGHT I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH this is the best fic ever! ILY
kandilyn chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
I have really enjoyed. Hope you finish it soon. Thanks for writing..
Laree England chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Okay i know i do this a lot but CRYING

this chapter was way too beautiful for words. Sammy. Sam's there. He is. He's there and the fact he's trying to comfort Dean now... it broke my heart.

I honestly love this story so much and i hope you continue it soon!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »