Reviews for Broken Soul
IggyInin20218 chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
COME ON, Cas! Answer Dean while you still can! DX Poor, poor Sammy!

Also I'm glad you overcame writer's block and came back full swinging on this chapter! ;)
IggyInin20218 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
English is your first language? I wouldn't have not thought so if you didn't mention it because it doesn't matter if you make grammar mistakes. Every writer who does have English as their first language make loads of mistakes on their grammar in writing (that's why they have betas), so don't sweat on imperfection. :) But practice is good no matter what.

Anyways I hope Cas does answer Dean because Dean needs to get his brother back and give those 'hunters', monsters really, a reason to wish they NEVER looked or touched Sam Winchester! .
IggyInin20218 chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
There's nothing disappointing about this chapter and I'm glad you skipped to 6 months already.

I don't know if I could stand to read the torture that those hunters put Sam through as the months progressed, breaking Sam down mentally, emotionally while physically and Dean being stricken with worry and grief over his decision about leaving Sam as time dragged on. But you did give his information what 6 months of torture has done for Sam which is so heartbreaking. :(

I wonder what how Dean's and Tim's conversation is going to go down. Also I'm curious...did Lucifer make any visits to Sam while the 6 months of hell Sam went through? Probably, right? It would make sense if Lucifer would try to take advantage of the poor situation Sam's in. Furthermore, I'm amazed Sam didn't say 'yes' if Lucifer did indeed visit him! :O

But if Lucifer did visit while Sam was tortured, you would've mentioned him in this chapter, right? Hmm...I should keep on reading then! :)

Plus I know it's late to say this, but I hope you your illness didn't last long!
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Why couldn't you just call Dean? What's with the stubbornness of the Winchesters anyway? It's bad on Dean's part and good for Sam because it keeps 'Lucifer from wearing Sam to prom'! XP

I hate those hunters too and I hope Dean finds out soon! :(
meboble0 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
*sobbing*
lil joker 1989 chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
Ok my suspicion is that Castiel was the one to kill them...I really think so...unless it was Gabriel...
SammysDaemon chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
Poor poor dean and sammy. Will sammy get better? Will dean's guilt be too much? And poor bobby, he loves those poor wretched boys, I am enjoying this story and look forward to the next installment!
ashlynriley09 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Omg! I thought it was over and I was like NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and crying and stuff. This fic is my life OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T EVEN I AM WEEPING THIS IS WHAT I DREAM ABOUT AT NIGHT I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH this is the best fic ever! ILY
kandilyn chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
I have really enjoyed. Hope you finish it soon. Thanks for writing..
Laree England chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Okay i know i do this a lot but CRYING

this chapter was way too beautiful for words. Sammy. Sam's there. He is. He's there and the fact he's trying to comfort Dean now... it broke my heart.

I honestly love this story so much and i hope you continue it soon!
Laree England chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
For one moment. For one glittering moment I thought HELL YEAH BEAT THEM UP KILL THEO but THEY'RE DEAD? I DON'T EVEN GET JUSTICE? I really hope Alistair is kicking their butts in hell. And I hate how those scars are going to be permanent. Dammit. I'm emotionally damaged from this story.
Laree England chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
SCREAMING I love this chapter I love it I love it I love it Bobby why are you so amazing and good god the way you write is so easy to see it in my head. *zooms to next chapter*
Laree England chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
DEAN CRYING HARD? LIKE HARD? NO. NO THAT'S NOT OKAY.

AND HE'S HOLDING SAM WHILE DOING IT? WHY. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME.

Now I'm imagining sixteen year old dean cuddling with Sam and I can't. You should write a fluffy one shot for it. Because that's just too cute.

Okay now he's telling stories and IM CRYING

This story just has me doing one collective nope

Its like Sam is buried inside the sand of his shattered soul, but something is slowly coaxing him out to the fresh air. There's something nagging at the back of his mind. A single name, idea, entity. Dean. Maybe it's not a coherent thought yet, but in his mind, Dean exists. And Dean is the equivalent to love to Sam. Love in its most basic and beautiful form. Gah. Why do you hurt me so?

FATHERLY BOBBY ALERT.

Okay. Yes. The way you write Bobby is so perfect and beautiful. And you call them HIS boys! You understand my feelings!

That last sentence. It sums up everything. Why? Why does all this happen to them? They do nothing but serve the world, and this is what happens...
Laree England chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
... no. No... no. Like. This cheapie broke me. Like I'm sitting in this curled up ball and i don't want to move. Ever. Goodness this hurts. I could hear my heart breaking you evil genius. And the past you left unwritten... that makes my blood burn more than anything else. In my mind, that's the absolute worst thing anyone could do to anyone. Physical pain is something that is terrible, I'm not discounting that, but molesting someone, especially repeatedly, does so much more damage than anything else. It's like, you almost have natural ways to combat physical pain as well as emotional, but as soon as someone is taken advantage of like that they immediately feel disgusting and filthy and WRONG and there's no way to deal with that. It's horrifying. God, I can't believe even Tim would sink that low. Or maybe i can. Gosh sorry for the rant but I'm seriously furious right now. Not at you, promise! But i think the molestation alone would be enough to break anyone, even Sam. Especially Sam, because he has so far to fall. God. This sucks. Wonderfully written as always, though!
Laree England chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
No. No no no no. No. No don't do this to me. Why are you doing this. I'm honestly going to have to mentally and emotionally prepare myself for the next chapter. Nonononono.

But this story is still amazing. It breaks my heard how dean just keeps saying "I gotcha" because that's all he can really do... God. Okay. Nope. I can't.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »