Reviews for Broken Soul
Laree England chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
For one moment. For one glittering moment I thought HELL YEAH BEAT THEM UP KILL THEO but THEY'RE DEAD? I DON'T EVEN GET JUSTICE? I really hope Alistair is kicking their butts in hell. And I hate how those scars are going to be permanent. Dammit. I'm emotionally damaged from this story.
Laree England chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
SCREAMING I love this chapter I love it I love it I love it Bobby why are you so amazing and good god the way you write is so easy to see it in my head. *zooms to next chapter*
Laree England chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
DEAN CRYING HARD? LIKE HARD? NO. NO THAT'S NOT OKAY.

AND HE'S HOLDING SAM WHILE DOING IT? WHY. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME.

Now I'm imagining sixteen year old dean cuddling with Sam and I can't. You should write a fluffy one shot for it. Because that's just too cute.

Okay now he's telling stories and IM CRYING

This story just has me doing one collective nope

Its like Sam is buried inside the sand of his shattered soul, but something is slowly coaxing him out to the fresh air. There's something nagging at the back of his mind. A single name, idea, entity. Dean. Maybe it's not a coherent thought yet, but in his mind, Dean exists. And Dean is the equivalent to love to Sam. Love in its most basic and beautiful form. Gah. Why do you hurt me so?

FATHERLY BOBBY ALERT.

Okay. Yes. The way you write Bobby is so perfect and beautiful. And you call them HIS boys! You understand my feelings!

That last sentence. It sums up everything. Why? Why does all this happen to them? They do nothing but serve the world, and this is what happens...
Laree England chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
... no. No... no. Like. This cheapie broke me. Like I'm sitting in this curled up ball and i don't want to move. Ever. Goodness this hurts. I could hear my heart breaking you evil genius. And the past you left unwritten... that makes my blood burn more than anything else. In my mind, that's the absolute worst thing anyone could do to anyone. Physical pain is something that is terrible, I'm not discounting that, but molesting someone, especially repeatedly, does so much more damage than anything else. It's like, you almost have natural ways to combat physical pain as well as emotional, but as soon as someone is taken advantage of like that they immediately feel disgusting and filthy and WRONG and there's no way to deal with that. It's horrifying. God, I can't believe even Tim would sink that low. Or maybe i can. Gosh sorry for the rant but I'm seriously furious right now. Not at you, promise! But i think the molestation alone would be enough to break anyone, even Sam. Especially Sam, because he has so far to fall. God. This sucks. Wonderfully written as always, though!
Laree England chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
No. No no no no. No. No don't do this to me. Why are you doing this. I'm honestly going to have to mentally and emotionally prepare myself for the next chapter. Nonononono.

But this story is still amazing. It breaks my heard how dean just keeps saying "I gotcha" because that's all he can really do... God. Okay. Nope. I can't.
Laree England chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
I hope you know that the name Tim shall forever be like acid on my tongue. Tim is my new cuss word. Everything is Tim's fault. And that last line hurt me. And everyone blaming themselves... and I just can't handle how broken Sam is.
Laree England chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
It's four in the morning right now, and I was about to go back to sleep, but then Cas came in, and you can't just leave when Cas comes in! Oh and now for the mending stage... this should be fun...
Laree England chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
I am definitely not crying. Nope. Not at all. Gag this is just... ugh no words. Its painful and beautiful protective brother and broken sam and PAINFUL but THE BROTHERLY LOVE! And I swear if they torture him again I'll break into the story myself and kick their asses. So there.
Laree England chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
This is beautiful and so freaking painful. How dare they twist Dean's name for Sam-Sammy-into a warning of oncoming torture... I hate them. I absolutely love this story. The way you write, I can almost feel the hug myself. Beautiful work.
Laree England chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Oh god no. Please no. Can I just take Sam with me and feed him cookies and hold him and make the monsters go away? Cool. Because I'm gonna do that. But Dean's impossible position. Oh god. This hurts too much. I need a bandaid.
Laree England chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
*flails wildly and sprints to the next chapter*
Laree England chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
...holy...holy crap... English isn't your first language? I've been fangirling over your stuff for god knows how long and ENGLISH ISN'T YOUR FIRST FREAKING LANGUAGE? Whatever, dude, you're just too perfect.

But this chapter. Ow. It hurts so good. So freaking good. DEAN YOU GET YO BABY AND YOU TAKE CARE OF YO BABY AND YOU LOVE HIM AND NEVER LET HIM GO AGAIN DAMMIT. AND CAS YOU ANSWER YO DARN PHONE SO YOU CAN HELP YOUR BABY GET HIS BABY. SO THERE. I'm sure that me shouting at fictional characters will fix everything... I'll just go cry now...
Laree England chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Fuhcyhhj in vuhjiigcggcyjvtyhvujb own this hurts my heart. You write dean so well and it hurts. Ouch. Well Iguess I didn't need my heart today anyway. Oh goodness and that phone call... and Tim answering... oh god he's gonna bring down dean's wrath on his head. I'm looking forward to protective older brother dean! :D and I hate that Tim calls Sam Sammy. Like you can tell how low Sam has sunk and how broken he is by the fact that he cowers, and that he doesn't correct Tim when he calls him Sammy... owowowowowow. Though I know I'm going to be hurting myself by doing so... I read on!
Laree England chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I've finally watched enough SPN to read one of your fics! *victory dance*
*reads fic*
I immediately regret this decision.
Sam is being tortured... and all he can do is ask for Dean... nope nope nope nope nope nope nope...
Yeah. I thought they needed to expand on the feels of Dean abandoning Sam, and you have given me that! Bless you, child!
This hurts so good. I'm excited to read the rest of it!
StyxxsOmega chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
My poor babies! *bawls hysterically* I just wanna cuddle them now. Really love the story! Please write more when you can.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »