Reviews for Broken Soul
original1 chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Hmmm. I am thinking that Lucifer killed those hunters? Can't wait for more.
fallingangelsandstars chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
I'M CRYING YOU DID IT ARE YOU HAPPY I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH OH MY GOD I AM SO NOT OKAY RIGHT NOW YOU TORE MY HEART OUT AND STOMPED ON IT AND TORE IT APART PIECE BY PIECE WITH EVERY WORD OH MY GOD AUTHOR YOU ARE GORGEOUS JUST I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW I WANT TO SCREAM I WANTED THEM DEAD VIOLENTLY BUT THE WAY YOU HANDLED IT WAS SO GRACEFUL AND ELEGANT AND OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY IT HAS A GREAT STORYLINE AND SO MUCH POTENTIAL JUST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT
fallingangelsandstars chapter 14 . 5/9/2014

fallingangelsandstars chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
I'm going to break down I swear to God I'm so upset

That means you did an amazing job Jesus Christ I'm about to cry
fallingangelsandstars chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
I LOVE ALELIZABETH SHE IS GORGEOUS OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY DUCK YOU GOT TO WRITE WITH HER

JEALOUSY JUST RAINS FROM THE SKY NOW

SHE WRITES SO WELL AND HER EXCERPT WORKS REALLY WELL WITH THE CHAPTER YOU WROTE GOOD JOB BOTH OF YOU

SAMMY BABY YOU'RE SAFE NOW

SAVE HIM FROM HIS OWN MIND
fallingangelsandstars chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
OH GOD NO WHAT MEMORIES

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

(Sorry I tend to review stories as I read the chapters and I get really worked up I'm going to get to the next chapter before my brain explodes)
fallingangelsandstars chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
AAAAAH I BLAME BOBBY JFC WHY DID HE TELL THEM WHERE SAM WAS WHAT WERE THEY GOING TO DO

*hugs Sam*
I'm sorry baby it's okay don't cry

WHY DID YOU DO THIS YOU EVIL CHILD AAAAAAAH I NEED TO READ THE REST I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS

STUPID BRILLIANT AUTHOR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Engxty Piksy chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
OmG! Such a tearjerker chapter! Amazing job with this one, seriously.. Looking impatiently forward to your next update :) update fast please :)
Nastiellia chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
An awesome story! Thank you very much!
L.A.H.H chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Such a great chapter. Thanks for updating
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
plz update! my boys! *hugs*
WhitR chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
So heartbreakingly sad! While I would've loved to have seen Dean be able to get the revenge he wanted, I believe Cas was right. Dean would've never been satisfied even if he had.

And Sam comforting Dean... Oh my goodness. That was so sad & sweet at the same time. Even broken, Sam knows when Dean needs someone to tell him it'll be okay, instead of it being the other way around like it usually is.

I just adore this story. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Looking forward to the next update!
PlotTwistBitch chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Am I allowed to cry? Because I'm sobbing right now.
gothpandaotaku chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Wha, they're dead? DARNIT, I was hoping to see what Dean would do to them when he finally got to them... Grrr. I hope they suffered at least.
Cassie! Yay! Go forth and comfort your Deanie!
Well... Or try to...
Awwwww, poor Dean! I just wanna give him a huge hug right now. This is hard on him too... Ohhh... Dean... :sniffles:
...
oh. My. Guacamole. Sam comforted Dean. That was so insanely freaking adorable. I can't even... I almost squealed! My heart melted... Oh. Just. So. Sweet.
At the same time, I was bittersweet. Dean lost a part of Sam, and can never get him back. He's mourning that, in a way, I think. Aw, now I wanna hug Dean again.
I love this fic! It has angstyness and adorableness, which is a combo I love. Good luck with everything and I hope you'll be able to write soon! :)
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »