Reviews for Broken Soul
Laree England chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
This is beautiful and so freaking painful. How dare they twist Dean's name for Sam-Sammy-into a warning of oncoming torture... I hate them. I absolutely love this story. The way you write, I can almost feel the hug myself. Beautiful work.
Laree England chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Oh god no. Please no. Can I just take Sam with me and feed him cookies and hold him and make the monsters go away? Cool. Because I'm gonna do that. But Dean's impossible position. Oh god. This hurts too much. I need a bandaid.
Laree England chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
*flails wildly and sprints to the next chapter*
Laree England chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
...holy...holy crap... English isn't your first language? I've been fangirling over your stuff for god knows how long and ENGLISH ISN'T YOUR FIRST FREAKING LANGUAGE? Whatever, dude, you're just too perfect.

But this chapter. Ow. It hurts so good. So freaking good. DEAN YOU GET YO BABY AND YOU TAKE CARE OF YO BABY AND YOU LOVE HIM AND NEVER LET HIM GO AGAIN DAMMIT. AND CAS YOU ANSWER YO DARN PHONE SO YOU CAN HELP YOUR BABY GET HIS BABY. SO THERE. I'm sure that me shouting at fictional characters will fix everything... I'll just go cry now...
Laree England chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Fuhcyhhj in vuhjiigcggcyjvtyhvujb own this hurts my heart. You write dean so well and it hurts. Ouch. Well Iguess I didn't need my heart today anyway. Oh goodness and that phone call... and Tim answering... oh god he's gonna bring down dean's wrath on his head. I'm looking forward to protective older brother dean! :D and I hate that Tim calls Sam Sammy. Like you can tell how low Sam has sunk and how broken he is by the fact that he cowers, and that he doesn't correct Tim when he calls him Sammy... owowowowowow. Though I know I'm going to be hurting myself by doing so... I read on!
Laree England chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I've finally watched enough SPN to read one of your fics! *victory dance*
*reads fic*
I immediately regret this decision.
Sam is being tortured... and all he can do is ask for Dean... nope nope nope nope nope nope nope...
Yeah. I thought they needed to expand on the feels of Dean abandoning Sam, and you have given me that! Bless you, child!
This hurts so good. I'm excited to read the rest of it!
StyxxsOmega chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
My poor babies! *bawls hysterically* I just wanna cuddle them now. Really love the story! Please write more when you can.
wea chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
I began reading two hours ago and couldnt stop...fantastic wonderful and well written story. Thank you for sharing it!
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
Nicely done.
Innnnaaactive chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
More more more please this is like the best supernatural fic ever!
ncsupnatfan chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Lost you there for a while, glad I found you again. Did like this chapter and the anguish Dean felt, so real and that one touch, yes, Sam is in there somewhere, he has to find him. So who killed those hunters? I hope they suffered for what they did, but curious as to how they died. Cant wait to read more.

NC
Cate Winchester chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Love your story, it's amazing! You're a great writer and I hope you write more soon.
Kasey chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
Loved it. Had me in lil teary eyed at the end. :) Great writing.
AlElizabeth chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Aww. That was a pretty emotional chapter. Keep up the great work!
Souldarkalone chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Increíble capitulo! , me imagine como se sentía Dean con todo ese sentimiento de culpa , ira y venganza que lo tenia a punto de estallar... me encanto ! . También Sam que con esas rotas y simples palabras quiso consolar a Dean , me hizo tener un nudo en la garganta :)

Espero que actualice pronto porque quiero continuar leyendo esta que para mi es una gran historia!

Por favor actualice! ;)