Reviews for Broken Soul
Very fascinating story

I'm very longing

To read the rest
DeansSammy chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Omg i love bur on the other side beautiful( i hope you know what i mean).
Amber chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Many hugs, hope u feel better soon, I am very much enjoying your story...
bellalice hardchester chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Hey I love sam and dean! And this story was just classy! I love their chick flick moments! Please u gonna update na? Fast hurry up buck up! I can't wait!
Jasmineisland chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
OMG Please update this soon. It's breaking my heart.
Katlover98 chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Ow my goodness, I love this story. Poor Sammy, all the things he has gone through T_T

Please update soon!
Jo chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Moreeeeee 3
Kitty O chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Good story
phyllis stevens chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
loving this , love your work have to take a break now and get ready for day will be reading later
Souless666 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Wonderful, just plain wonderful. The emotion in this chapter was mind-blowing.
IrumaAckleschia chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
some Bobby/Sammy moment.. :)
babyreaper chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
OMG, Sammy is so traumatized, is he ever going to be able to get his old life back, Why couldn't Cas help him, make him forget some of the awful things they did to him? Does Sam know that he's been rescued that he's safely at Bobby's with Dean? Thanks for the update.
Bard15 chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
hey if you expect reviews then you have to be prepared to accept whatever a reader the saying goes..."if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen..."

if you're too "sensitive" to hear a negative review then perhaps you're to sensitive to be posting...the worlds not all candy canes and lollipops...
cold kagome chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
happy that sammy let bobby help him.. isoo want dean to kill some asshole.. p.p
Skye1963 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
*smile so large it rivals the sun* thank you for updating your story! I loved what you did and wonder now what Dean has in store for the ones who had hurt his baby brother. Thanks so very much!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »