Reviews for Broken Soul

SAVE HIM FROM HIS OWN MIND
fallingangelsandstars chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
OH GOD NO WHAT MEMORIES

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

(Sorry I tend to review stories as I read the chapters and I get really worked up I'm going to get to the next chapter before my brain explodes)
fallingangelsandstars chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
AAAAAH I BLAME BOBBY JFC WHY DID HE TELL THEM WHERE SAM WAS WHAT WERE THEY GOING TO DO

*hugs Sam*
I'm sorry baby it's okay don't cry

WHY DID YOU DO THIS YOU EVIL CHILD AAAAAAAH I NEED TO READ THE REST I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS

STUPID BRILLIANT AUTHOR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Engxty Piksy chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
OmG! Such a tearjerker chapter! Amazing job with this one, seriously.. Looking impatiently forward to your next update :) update fast please :)
Nastiellia chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
An awesome story! Thank you very much!
L.A.H.H chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Such a great chapter. Thanks for updating
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
plz update! my boys! *hugs*
WhitR chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
So heartbreakingly sad! While I would've loved to have seen Dean be able to get the revenge he wanted, I believe Cas was right. Dean would've never been satisfied even if he had.

And Sam comforting Dean... Oh my goodness. That was so sad & sweet at the same time. Even broken, Sam knows when Dean needs someone to tell him it'll be okay, instead of it being the other way around like it usually is.

I just adore this story. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Looking forward to the next update!
KlaineyDays7 chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Am I allowed to cry? Because I'm sobbing right now.
gothpandaotaku chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Wha, they're dead? DARNIT, I was hoping to see what Dean would do to them when he finally got to them... Grrr. I hope they suffered at least.
Cassie! Yay! Go forth and comfort your Deanie!
Well... Or try to...
Awwwww, poor Dean! I just wanna give him a huge hug right now. This is hard on him too... Ohhh... Dean... :sniffles:
...
oh. My. Guacamole. Sam comforted Dean. That was so insanely freaking adorable. I can't even... I almost squealed! My heart melted... Oh. Just. So. Sweet.
At the same time, I was bittersweet. Dean lost a part of Sam, and can never get him back. He's mourning that, in a way, I think. Aw, now I wanna hug Dean again.
I love this fic! It has angstyness and adorableness, which is a combo I love. Good luck with everything and I hope you'll be able to write soon! :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Dean don't always have too be strong all the time, it's okay for him too get all the frustrations out with tears. I was hoping he could have beat those hunters for what they did. Wonder who killed them?
dalekexterminator chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Heart wrenching, just heart wrenching. This story gives me so many feeeeeeeels! It's terrible and so so touching. Now I'm just gonna go curl up in a corner and cry forever ;-;
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
huh ... is there more to come? :)
I'd love to read more about it.
whatnosheep chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Love this story! Would love to see how it works out! Think its really beautifully written with the reactions of dean to the torments suffered by Sam. I think you also capture the effects this has had on Sam really well!
AlElizabeth chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Wow that was intense. That made me really sad; I felt awful for Sammy. Oh shit, those fucks are dead? Who killed them? Now Dean won't be able to get revenge! Talk to you soon! Keep up the great work!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »