Reviews for Saki Fantasy Mahjong
Kiukun-Nadralexe chapter 5 . 4/2
Ah I just realized I never reviewed this chapter ... yes finally after five months I remembered that I didn't do it last time. I'm in a Saki period, i'm rereading every Saki fanfiction I have and yours is still one of the best.

What to say about this chapter, it's well written, I didn't see any mistakes. Your development of Saki is well-thought, add a depth not often seen in Saki fanfiction. Not sure I understand every rules of this mahjong yet but I think that's normal at the moment.
Now I'm kinda wondering how you are going to make Saki want to play mahjong. She has deeper issues about mahjong than in the manga, so it could be more difficult to convince her to play again. And I'm quite curious about the stat of Saki, if we are ever going to see them.

Anyway, another very good chapter there and I will wait for the next one whenever it is ready,
Kiukun-Nadralexe
Robinfyre chapter 5 . 3/31
This is so interesting! Its a really nice take on Mahjong and those illusions/auras that were in the anime. I really look forward to the next chapter! I also like how Saki is so confused, its sad, but also cute! :3
Miwokgirl101 chapter 5 . 2/11
Wow, this is definitely an interesting take on the series. Hopefully you'll update soon. I'm curious to see where this goes.
mamita chapter 5 . 1/30
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters, I love Saki, is my favorite, although it's a shame you do not have much role in the anime, he steals everything Nodoka, and I do not see much to Nodoka but hey, no offense, but I also like other girls and couples with Saki, the couple KoromoxSaki, I really like it, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Love this story :D
Kumi chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Wahahahaha! Continue this! If you manage to give it a end I'll give you a cookie...Please know I will always be supporting you in this, so keep up the good work! Until next time! Wahaha
Silent Mouse chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I don't usually review but WOW. This chapter is awesome. You should feel good about yourself. Amateur writing is rarely this good and this is Awesomesause!

First, I loved the contrast that you gave between Nodoka and Saki's opening narration. Nodoka was dismissive of her surrounding. All logic and businesslike. Saki, on the other hand, described her surrounding more metaphorically. 'Like fireflies they were born only to die.' The two povs continued from there. Building and showing a stark contrast to one another. I loved it!

Second, its your Kyoutaro. Most, fanfic writers and even Ritz usually forget his existence. You didn't. He was a vital moving piece throughout this chapter. The bro-like relationship was sooooo evident.

Third, and most important was Saki. She was portrayed wonderfully here. A bit more resolute but I can still recognize the character that I grew to love. In fact, of all the portrayals I have found of Saki. This is my winning favorite. Yes. even more than canon. There is a deliberate soft touch in your Saki and yet despite that there is also a heavy undercurrent. It creates a wonderful and unique pov.

The end though is where most of my praise goes. I know it was coming. Everyone knew it. But, you successfully pulled it anyway! The end gave an enlightenment toward Saki's characterization. It seamlessly blended what we know from canon to create something new. You really went the extra mile and embed, Saki's -0 to herself. Its something like a life philosophy now.

I really look forward to more chapters.
ChronoZone chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
I Love Ya Bro!
Thanks for this wonderful update!

Wow! I gotta love Saki and Nodoka's characters! The way you portray them here just got me thrilling!
Oh and this 'Fantasy' version mahjong of yours is totally cool!

Looking forward for more!
EXpertUS chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
arghhh... thanks for the update... More please... I've been suffering due to my Saki fanfic addiction lately... Fantasy-Magician, Vein Simply Tired and Yasha-sama were no longer updating and it's driving me nuts... You and Fragment of the Ring are the only ones who were comforting my Saki addiction... *sniff*

Over-reaction aside, the chapter is good, especially at the end. I can't wait for the rematch. I would like to see an action pack battle soon (I don't mind having the game 2 chapters each).
Anonymous chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
A great chapter.

God! Saki really lived up to plus minus zero. If I'm reading it right Saki believes that for evey happiness she gained, she will cause an equal sadness or as you put it hurt. Heavy stuff. I wonder how you will fix that or is it fixable. Its sorta correct, isnt it?
equastar chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
another incredible chapter
Maiden Warrior chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Dear cheese, this is so amazing! I mean, really, this is so cool and captivating that I was at the edge of my seat! I never wanted it to end yet! Please update even if it takes weeks or months! I will be here to read! XD
Fragment of ring chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
It's back yes!

-It was really good. we get to see more of the système which is finally starting to make sense now ( I stiil had trouble to imagien haw you would emulate the diferente quirck of the player but now i think I see.)

-It's sad how saki's mind beacame closed even to herself. But I loved the way you depicted it

-The way the computer see Saki is just hilarious. even sealed away her stats amount to 'EROR DOES NOT COMPUTE'
-Also , Will there be anyone to point out Saki's view of mahjong is because she is too strong? I guess Fujita, if she see her in that sealed form, will at least get a clue.

But before that next chapter... Rinchan... suu ankou... They should be happy the computer is strong enough for her mahjong to not matherialize in it seal form which by her own word hurt.

Still, I am waiting for the all those revelations I can see pending in the horizon.

Ps Happy birthday
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
So fantastic!

Thank you so very much for making this!
equastar chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
still confuse but it a good chapter
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »