Reviews for Lily Evans' Wake Up Call
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
AHA! Finally I find a story where Severus DOES get bitten and infected by Lupin! I've been thinking about it ever since I re-read PoA recently, wondering "What if James had arrived just a little bit later?" It's a pity I only get this short bit, but YAY, ONE EXISTS!
JaneDoh0 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I love werewolf "prank" stories, and this one is really amazing. I hope you will continue it sometime. If canon Lily were even remotely as friendly to Severus, his life would have been so much better.
Silver Point Despair chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Interesting AU take on the Shrieking Shack werewolf incident. I hope you write more.
marietta chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh, I loved this! Please, please update! The little touches are what make it so fantastic!
flame55 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I hope you continue with this story I hope sev and lily get revenge against double core and Sirius black
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Great beginning, just a two things. (One's just feedback but the other's a compliment so please don't take it in the wrong way!)
1. Maybe you should split it or make chapters shorter? That way it might be easier to have a steady update pattern.
2. I really like the story where Severus is explaining to Lily what happened, really descriptive and accurate.
So in all, good job.

xXLuveDracoMalfoyXx
Rumour of an Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Harry Potter Wiki article on Remus Lupin currently claims in the 'behind the scenes' section that silver has no particular adverse effect on HP universe werewolves. I don't know how far that can be considered accurate though, since there isn't any detailed reference cited - just mention of an interview.

Interesting piece. May check in on it occasionally for further developments.
Professor Radar chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Moi, you bring up points about Riddle I never thought of before. It sheds a whole new light as to why he despises Muggles so much.
lildreamer8 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I love how detailed you are in this story. I definitely look forward to reading more.
Moi chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This story is amazing! I liked that Snape was actually for once rambling in detail. Shows nicely that he's still not over the enormous shock he received. After all his life, as bleak as it was with his whole living situation and all, was just viciously destroyed. And I'd say, Sirius shows clearly signs of being a budding psychopath ... or sociopath, whichever description fits better. Just a result of inbreeding?

Did you notice that Dumbledore claims in GoF he's frequently reading Muggle newspapers. Nonetheless, in HBP we learn he (indirectly by not interfering and probably unknowingly but directly the then headmaster Prof. Dippett) didn't allow Tom Riddle to stay at Hogwarts during the summer. Mind you, that was as a mere student who wasn't allowed to perform magic lest he risked expulsion and he was still sent back to his orphanage in LONDON of all places DURING THE fucking BLITZ! An orphanage run by an alcoholic who disliked young Tom quite a bit, not even taking into account how often defenseless children were severely and regularly physically and too many also sexually abused in state institutions until at least the 1960.

I love how you made Lily set out to take revenge not just on Sirius, but also on Dumbledore. So much for being a member if not yet the head of the Wizengamot. Severus might be under a vow of secrecy, but Lily isn't. Neither is Severus with anyone else who already knows. And they can include others into 'his' confidence as well. *smirk* I hope for once Eileen gets to help her son (as he is still underage) once she hears of it. Even though teenage Severus isn't fond of his muggle heritage (or more like his drunk of a father), at least he has a better opinion on the magical Prince branch of the family. Having experienced Dumbledore as her teacher before and after his defeat of Grindelwald (how well did she know Myrtle?) as a member of Slytherin house no less, who knows what facts she might have to add to things.

It's a good thing Lily talks to Severus again. Severus' contemplation on Voldemort and society's over all bigotry were brilliant.

Oh, we haven't heard of Remus yet other than that he's injured. I guess we'll get to hear more about that soon enough. Who knows under what kind of stipulations he and his parents are for his admittance to Hogwarts. Or Mme Pomfrey for that matter. It is just our luck Dumbledore didn't count on the further stupidity of his pet Gryffindors.

Let's just hope Severus and Lily think of the dangers of Memory charms and Legilimency and prepare against that before anything further happens.

Anyway, I am REALLY looking forward to more chapters. It's an unusually good plot to a Lily/Severus story and very well written at that.

What compelled me to read your story initially was that spot on title of yours. Both Severus and Lily are forced to take a hard look on what they thought was their own 'right' world view and adjust it a bit, hopefully making them better persons.

Cheers,

Moi
Sithtar chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Very good chapter. I liked the style you used for Severus' retelling of what happened.

I liked the entire chapter and look forward to an update.