Reviews for Prince of Death
Tychon chapter 6 . 8/17
Haven't you heard, Harry? Orange is the new black! I'm not sorry.
Oh amd hazel
Oh I really hope that Cat and Cal aren't kids of Hades. Because of the deal and all. Cause breaking it three times in around the same time is a bit much. And no offense if that is what happens I'm just hoping for Harry being the only kid of Death until Nico and Bianca and then just Nico (cries) then Harry and Nico can have some brother bonding.
Kylie chapter 6 . 7/20
This story is really nice! I'm loving it so far but your overuseage of the word Harry instead of he was so grating I had to take a few breaks. Other than that I found the story pretty entertaining thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!
SmilingAnne chapter 2 . 6/14
ok so this is no complaint but I wanted to point out that second hand clothes do seldom look faded or have any tears because even secondhand shops health standards it is actually a very common misconception. I don't get my clothes from a secondhand shop but from a good friend who has the same size than me. and those look neither faded nor torn
Le weirdo chapter 29 . 6/8
Will Morty ever meet (uncle) Rick?
Axcel chapter 12 . 6/7
Harry was an eight, accidental Horcrux, remember?
Axcel chapter 12 . 6/7
Yeah they do celebrate Christmas from what I recall, I think.
Axcel chapter 11 . 6/7
A trenchcoat on a seven year old. And he wonders why people avoid him...
Axcel chapter 10 . 6/7
Cool dad fight! Kick 'em in the balls, Harry! For the record, naiads and dryads are types of nymphs.
Axcel chapter 7 . 6/7
Trying to kill children of someone who can send your loved ones to eternal torment is a terrible idea, Zeus.
Axcel chapter 5 . 6/7
The OCs are two-dinensional and boring. The origin of wizards and witches leaves massive holes and implies a stupidly lustful demigod who went and fucked thousands of people in each country. As in thousands per country. I'm ignoring the origin thing. Besides, that would allow the wizards' magic to work on the divine and that is a recipe for disaster when combined with their egos.
halfblooddemiwizard chapter 26 . 5/19
Keep in mind that a standard body temperature of 50-59F would keep his skin literally soaked in condensation during the summer months.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 4 . 5/11
PLEASE tell me(truthfully) this Perry kid isn't an OC child of the Big Three.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 3 . 5/11
Though you will probably never read this: This chapter has won me over. Dursley character development is always something I love.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »