Reviews for Prince of Death
idonthaveashark chapter 4 . 11/23
"you have horsey legs" .EVER.
Stella chapter 3 . 11/15
I like this
dah nah nah booo
the real narnia chapter 11 . 9/11
fluffy!
whhhyyyyyy
I thought you said he was small. Just because you workout doesn't make you taller. And if you do workout as kid it can make you not grow that much taller.
R chapter 27 . 9/7
Hooch would have gotten canned for her behavior to a student.
TheWorldBehindTheMirror chapter 42 . 9/3
please finish the third book this Is a great series and I'm totally hooked
laceyE.veall chapter 32 . 8/28
I think Cats father could be Ares. I mean, if Bellatrix is her mum who other then a god a war. Although I'd find it super hilarious if it was like, Hermes or Apollo because they're like the nicest gods and Bellatrix is super evil. Like, she'd be the shameful one night stand you never tell anyone about because she's super crazy.
Duh its Beellatrix (she is as mad as a swarm of bees) and mummbles... Lestrange
Ghost the Fox chapter 29 . 8/12
okay I haven't finished this chapter but I had read the last review and I started cracking up so you were thinking of name's a Cerberus Bob after the titan Bob Hades janitor that was funny I'll give you that Janelly
EliteQuad chapter 25 . 7/20
I'm imagining Hermione as a child of Hephaestus, just not as brawny. More of a brainy, not so brawny daughter of Hephaestus.
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 11 . 7/16
FLUFFY!
Venus914 chapter 34 . 7/15
NO! Cat is an OC and should not be given that much importance.

She can live with Sirius. They are relatives after all. But Sirius's vaults should be with Harry.
Venus914 chapter 18 . 7/15
Being an accountant, this has been bugging me a lot in your story.

I hate that Cat seems to think she is a Black and therefore, deserves Black money. Her mother is Bellatrix as confirmed by this chapter. And as far as canon goes, Bellatrix married a Lestrange. Even if she was a Black, Bellatrix was not OF the main Black line. The heir was and still is Sirius...who is Harry's godfather. So Black money should be Harry's...not an OC.
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »