Reviews for Prince of Death
Hannah K chapter 16 . 5/2
I love how awkward hades is! Its so cute! Anyway this story is beautiful. Thank you so much for writing it!
Joebob the Fifth chapter 5 . 4/29
Again, I really like this, but I have a few critiques. You tend to lose focus and repeat yourself in the writing. Often, the second sentence is jumbled. Next, you never use commas except after quotes. I've been really confused multiple times because of this. Last, you use apostrophes instead of quotation marks around speech. This may be stylistic, so I'll get used to it. Regardless, I'm really enjoying this and looking forward to more.
Joebob the Fifth chapter 1 . 4/28
I really like this. I thought Petunia was fine, all you did was make her a little more rational and remind her that ultimately she loved her sister, which is a common reaction to the death of an estranged loved one. I think the deciding factor for camp should be Vernon, just him making her choose or him being scared for Dudley, though it'd be nice if Petunia still visits him or brings him home every now and again. It'd be especially awesome if Dudley grows up decent and makes friends with Harry, though I could easily see Dudley going the other way and being scared or hateful because his dad... Anyway, I'm going to continue reading. Yay!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 6 . 4/25
I hope this doesn't have an Oc and Harry , I don't really like Cat and I hope she's doesn't mix in with Harry.i also hope this is slash.
Rosaline Lightwood chapter 37 . 4/21
Shouldn't "Why Harry couldn't phantom." be Phathom at the end?
Rosaline Lightwood chapter 34 . 4/20
Could Cat's father be any of the air deities or a Primordial God?
king39 chapter 31 . 4/18
On page 31 you mention the original story of kronos but you didn't put hestia in she is the eldest of the gods and the god of family, home, the hearth, and a virgin godess she gave up her throne to Dionysus
I love what you did with the plot and stuff as well as tying stuff into it. You did a great job!
StupidChinaBook chapter 28 . 4/15
How about calling the Cerberus Thanatos?
InsaneJJ chapter 35 . 4/12
This story really good. Keep writing. I happen to be learning to read, write and speak Greek. I love this story.
Bookie429 chapter 31 . 3/28
OMG! Hermione is a demigod. Awesome!
Bookie429 chapter 2 . 3/28
Normally I don't like stories about Harry being a demigod, especially Hades, but your story is actually really good
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 3/21
Wow. I feel bad for Petunia. Shes in for an adventure raising that kid for sure
I think that due to Luke making friends with Harry, he won't betray them.
Lol when it was that moment when petunia was like "if James Potter wasn't the father..."
I started imagining Watching Mori be like "YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER "
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »