Reviews for Pay a pound, stop Justin Bieber!
Crystaal chapter 1 . 1/12
This is actually quite believable, it's also something only Tom could pull off XD Thanks for the laugh
StolenBook chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I don't normally read stuff like this but I'm glad I did. Thanks for making me choke on my own laughter.
Grace chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Omg that's so funny! I saw a post one day where his songs were played. U had to pay about a $1 and it would stop playing for some amount of time. The school raised like $1000
roagemage251 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
great story,though wish i would of put it on first. I had just made a one shot of naruto throwing a kunai into the fags heart and Sauske crying over his dead body wshen he would still be alive since he is a fag as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
There were some guys, RIGHT AFTER they were released from prison, they tried to kill (Strangle) Justin -Singing-Makes-Me-Puke Bieber with a rope of twist ties. So this isn't entirely off the mark...
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Couldn't stop giggling over this short story. Absolutely brilliant!
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Err, is it too late to donate? I may be American, but I've gathered my share in British currency! Have a pound Tom!
Howlsong14 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Yeah that was amazing! Seriously I don't like JB one bit, he's going to be a wreck like Lindsay L. is, I honestly don't get what Selene G. see's in that guy.
bismarckenterprise chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
If only this was real...
Angelic Tay chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Why can't this happen in real life?! Ohh how i wish Yassen could kill Beiber for real?Why? :( Anyways very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
hahaha I love you :)
wisdomsdaughteriscrazy chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
that was entertaining thank you!:)
CookieOverlord chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Please can I off Justin Beiber? Pretty please? [I am not actually trying to off Beiber or any other annoying twelve-year-old girls, though I wouldn't be opposed to paying Yassen to do it...]
Reader M chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Very amusing
dkm5495 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Very funny dude. While I do not hate Bieber as I do not know him personally, I DO know his fans and as such I have more then a modicum of loathing towards them. So in that logic if we off Bieber there are no more Bieber fans, wins all around.