Reviews for Who am I?
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Go Skywalkers
Elizabethlovesta chapter 28 . 4/22/2014
Oh goodness I thought you were dead. Thank goodness you are all right. I am so glad you are not dead and keen on finishing this. Why am I not logged in? Oh never mind that, I look forward to reading more soon. :)
ccp chapter 28 . 4/21/2014
Great update
LionKingFactsGuy2 chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
I fear what might happen when Vader sees the clone of his dead wife.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/25/2013
Please tell your sister that it wouldn't be fair to your readers if you killed the most adorable little boy in the world.
Also, I loved the bit about the necklace! Cute how Padmé just kinda knew it was hers :) ...I wonder how little Anakin would feel about this...
Rookworm chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
Glad to see you continue with this story!
About the question in your AN: So far, you haven't even tried to arrange an encounter between lil' Ani & Vader, which might be a pivotal turning point in the whole storyline. It doesn't have to resemble 'The Kid', but it would at least inject changes in the characters- changes you've avoided so far quite nimbly( all in all nice retelling of the OT, but nothing really different, except Leias' mother role, no Love triangle between her, Luke & Han ). After all, what is exactly the point of your story? IF you arrange such a meeting( with the consequential repercussions ), then you can start to eliminate protagonists... but that is of course just me.
One other thing: are Anis "genetical" memories of his "former life" now blocked completely? If yes, why did you cripple him into a "normal" life? If no, might be other violent memory visions possible?
Mireilles3 chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
I disagree with your sister because if you kill Ani, then you pointlessly wrote him in...

More soon, please! Can't wait to see what you have in mind for the clones.
Crush48 chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
Please don't kill off young Anakin!
It's kind of pointless to kill him off at the end, if he's being raised differently from his template!
Keep going, please. The chapters have just the right length in keeping you engrossed before you're hit with a cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Don't kill little ani
Lunarballet chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Do not kill little anakin! I mean it does make sense but still I am pretty sure if that happened Leia would end up really messed up. Please do not kill him off! :(

BTW love the update.
MrMcDonald3000 chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
No offense intended but you sister sounds stupid
CommChatter chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Isn't Anakin the whole reason you wrote this story? Wouldn't it be counter productive to kill him?
Ana Hazel chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Don't kill little Anakin, Misty! :(
newdawn12 chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
imagine his interactions with Jacen, and Jaina, and they would need another name for Anakin.
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
wow amazing story can't wait, is there going to be a little Obi Wan?