Reviews for Your Story
Anye chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Pretty nice -chuckles- I liked the idea of making Rikkai Dai sing XD. Well, I love Niou and yes, I though the same, he's que only character shameless and the olny who would do such a think. Maybe... no, the only.

I liked again and, ok, y almost love all your Fics (?). Really thanks for your works and your profile is amusing XD ok ya.

See ya.
G.O.B chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This made me really happy… I look forward to more from you. :)
Ashley Antwolf chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Honestly, only Niou would do something like this...

If someone did this I would faint with happiness and embarassement. So yeah, I think I know how you feel :P

Keep publishing new stories, I'm waiting for the next one :D
EIYuu chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hello, Hiro here _

Beautifully written as always. I love the descriptions; they're easy to understand and very detailed, so the readers can clearly imagine how it looks like to the smallest details. Although, if I were to talk scientifically, there's no actual blue rose (I know people that will hit me forcefully for mentioning this). Nevertheless, it's beautiful and romantic.

And, yes, such insane thing could only be done by Niou (at least in Rikkai, because I'm sure Atobe is more than willing to do more insane things). I'm also pretty sure that many students are willing to pay to have a copy of Yanagi's recording... if the team doesn't decide to put it online. Niou will forever have triumphant smile on his face while Yagyuu will probably be embarrassed yet totally gleeful for the rest of the day (if not for the rest of his middle school life).

Anyway, if I were Rei-san, I'd definitely do this for you. And maybe I'd even do it far grander, like doing it at night so I can also play with the lighting, probably with dances too, and photo slideshow or short movie playing on the background. I've never done anything that insane before, though _;
Tempest Rose chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my goodness, this wa amazing. I want a guy to do this for me! And I know it would be embarrassing for you, but if Rei would do this for you, you are incredibly lucky. I look forward to more of your writing.
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh! That was delightful! And so romantic too! That Niou ;-)

I adore Platinum Pair...they just work on so many levels, LOL

*hugs you* I hope you enjoy your own inevitable romantic embarrassment! *grins*
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wah... I see how it'd probably only be Niou who would go to such lengths (that exhibitionist :P) That would be so romantic, but so embarrassing IRL . I see your trepidation.

You wrote this well I like how you kept it a surprise, mostly, until Yagyuu found out about it. I think you got Yukimura's character down well :D and the rest.
weirdgrammar chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Waaaa... I love it so much! only Niou could do something insane! it's very Niou!