Reviews for Easily Broken
tamasyn chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
This is a wonderful story, and your writing has potential. I am a bit sad about your choice of discontinuing; though, I look forward to when you decide to write again.
sirolives chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
oh how i wish you would update!
sirolives chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
i hope you continue! i enjoyed reading your story
looneylucy chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
I would like for you to continue this story. I'm actually really enjoying it (I just starting reading it today).
AllyCatt12 chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
i really enjoyed this, im never been someone to give a bad review because i get lucky and stuble apon really good arthurs, you are including you! im adding this to my Alert i hope you update
D3AD L0V3 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Such bad luck. Hopefully Hogwarts brings her better days.
D3AD L0V3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Pretty good so far. If there were anything in the wprld that Severus Snape would cry over, it would most certainly be Lily.
Jaelle chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Please do not stop writing this story. It's really good. I am intrigued by the relationships between Severus and Alliene and its outcome.

Why does she remind her of Lily besides the appearance?

Well, hope you write more..

Make the story a little bit longer next time.

Thanks again
Fiddlegirl chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I seriously loved this chapter so much! :) It was so good! Keep going, sweetie! Update soon! I feel so much for Allie now. I totally love the story. I just have to hear more about it now! :)
Rhapsody Crystal chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
One word: woooooooooow! That was your BEST chapter so far! You deserve a shower of gold stars for it!

What else can I even say? Your style of writing is really starting to shine through now; I feel like I'm getting to know who Allie is, that I'm able to sympathise with her. I also love getting into Snape's head - the way he reacts to Allie, his thoughts and feelings about her, all mixed confusedly up with his memories of Lily. It's so interesting to read!

I can't wait to see where this story goes...at the minute, it could be anywhere! Don't worry about the length again: I think, as with chapter one, that it worked better than if you had dragged some of the bits out.

Well done, smiley for you! :D

Rhapsody Crystal
Fiddlegirl chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
:) I really liked this chapter! Good job! Please update soon!
Rhapsody Crystal chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
This chapter was amazing! Although it was longer than the other chapters, it kept my interest the entire way through.

Favourite part? Possibly the part when Pat says "copying all the junk on the board". I think practically everyone has felt like they've been doing that at some point in their school career; it made me laugh anyway! :D

Well done, a really great chapter! Keep it up! :)

Rhapsody Crystal
Fiddlegirl chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
:) YAY! I loved it! :) Please update soon! You're doing such a good job with this writing. :)
Ava chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Aliliese is such a pretty name! Where did you hear of it? Yay! She's in Slytherin!
Fiddlegirl chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter! :) I think you should definitely continue the story because it's really good. I really like it. It's very interesting! :)