Reviews for Konoha High
Akime-san chapter 13 . 4/12
I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE IT! Keep on writing your AWESOME at it! :-)
TheExilez chapter 13 . 3/9
Really awesome fic! For those who love NaruSaku, a great read. Even if you don't like AU's it's still worth a shot!
Reinaa-chan chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Loved it, specially the bromance between Naruto and Sasuke, that's exactly how I picture them!
As your Naruto, he was so captivating! Well Done!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I don't know if I can keep reading this. It's seems like a very blatant attempt at some kind of wish fulfilment and everyone and everything is so OOC and uncharacteristic, even for an AU story.
hopelesslysingle chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Ctfu "throwing her pussy" I cried lol
DUH BOMB chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Nice story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Really funny I liked it keep it going
Kyubi lover chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Like it? Hate it? You ask me I LOVE IT!
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Damn it music guy! How could ya write this nice! Please keep making stories like it! :D
yoruichi1990 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
I liked the story and i liked Itogawa :)) I hope you will make more good stories thet would include her and sasuke :D
LovelySheree chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Is the chick who Sasuke likes based off you? Seems like someone who is based off another... just wondering
ms. cheerful chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
thats was relly fun! you did great. thanks for the time nd effort that you put into thos to make it so fun!
ms. cheerful chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
lol- you made this chapter on my birthday! D
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Naruto how can you say it must be her time of month, girls are sensitive about those things
YourPikaPal chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
I think that it was great. I support narusaku and this story makes me love it even for writing it.

'-' '-' '-' '-' '-' '-' '-' '-' '-' '-' -' -'- '-