Reviews for Of Death and Tea
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 1/11
John, thinking he was going mad, and Sherlock not being able to help.
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was so amazing.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow. That, that as just scary. John going mad because he misses Sherlock so. That is just really, really creepy and scary.
Thomson chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very sweet!
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
John thought Sherlock was a ghost? Ouch, that must've hurt. Love this chapter, especially how you keep repeating how the tea went cold and end with the warm tea because he's realised Sherlock's alive.

There was just one thing though, somewhere you said he shoved the teacup into the wall, I think you meant threw there, because with threw the teacup is flying through the air before hitting the wall, shoving is more like roughly pushing and usually done to people, not inanimate objects.

Other than that, lovely chapter!
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Lovely :) I was feeling bad for poor John during most of this fic until the epic "You can see him too?" that's just genius. Your work is extraordinary Niphrehdil, there's a reason why you are one of my favorite authors.
April29Roses chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I saw your name on this story and immediately opened it. I love the fics you have done for Merlin, so I was really excited to see what you had done with Sherlock. Of course, you did not disappoint! I loved this. I didn't get it till the very end, so it was great ride! Now I have to look at what else you've done! You are Fabulous!
Jemima chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
OMG WOW!

I really like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Yay! He got fixed! Great!

Why is this called "Sherlock Of death and tea"? Just "Of Death and Tea" I could understand...?

Not your best work, I think, but still good. It's just your other stuff is so great...