Reviews for Heart Hacker
A chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Impressive writing. Let me explain, the plot is solid and unique, your writing has a good balance of description, sensory, and dialogue, and the characters are diverse. I'm surprised not a lot of people have read Heart Hacker. I'm going to have to pass the word to other takumi fans myself.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Very nice:)
Blazedoll chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
A great addition to the story, a chapter again that is funny and adds important details into the story :) Takuya is pretty much in trouble noww ;)
Koji and Koichi have got some remaining important discussion to do now, hopefully there is no hard feelings in between them now or after.. I totally admire their relationship and understanding.
Blazedoll chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Wow! What a cliff hanger! First of all, please update SOON!
I am glad this issue is finally coming to its climax.. I hope it ends well for all, and the girls and boys can go back to being friends, if that is even possible this soon. But since this issue has been the one keeping them apart, I can see if it is resolved, the two groups will finally be able to work something out together. Everything will so be clearer than :)
Good luck with the next update :D
Blazedoll chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Aww.. An emotional chapter and a beautiful inclusion in the whole story. I am looking from Takuya's perspective as well, and I can see how hard he is trying to make Zoe happy. But its sad, how he misses the most obvious thing in his ignorance. I wish, no matter how unlikely it sounds he lets Zoe go himself, instead of anyone finding them out this way
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Oh my, quite the catch22 for him:). Thanks for the shout-out if thanks! It was an honor to be honored:). Keep up the great work!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Man, that's freaking deep. Hope you update soon!
Lucas H. Garrett chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Oh, my goodness! I haven't read this story in so long! While looking through all the reviews I've given, when I started to read this one's story, I could not believe it, I remember this story, and I don't at the same time. Well, that was bad, let me rephrase it. I remember the story, but how it happened has left m baffled.
Still, after reading it again, wow, how can I forget?
Mickie15 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Yay new chapter! It's genius like always it getting more intersting! :) I loved it special in beginning keep it up! Update soon PEACE OUT XD
YoMan chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Nicely written will continue readin the rest tomm. Toodles and best
YoMan chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
So awesome if I was zoes first crush! XD
YoMan chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Takuya is creepy...
YoMan chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Well tht escalated quickly :O
Blazedoll chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Awesome development :)
The longest it took me to complete a chapter :P But once I read it through once without interruption, it made more sense.
I don't think it will be easy to catch Takuya, he knows how to cover himself even if he had been careless enough to leave his cell phone behind. If only Zoe had cleaned the mattress after he left... It was a close call :)
Nice portrayal of everybody's feelings.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 7/20/2013