Reviews for Stalker
Loved it great story , written well and everything
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
OH. MY. GOD. YES!
Sirein chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I don't think I'm capable of doing anything other than praising you and staring at my moniter with a bloody nose...hot damn that was scorching...
Hell Jashin chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I was absolutely enchanted by your first person narration. It was hilarious. Thanks for a lovely story!
Evui chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"I don't think Grimmjow has a gag reflex.

Yay!"

SCREAMING. SCREAMING WITH LAUGHTER. I can't-my god, your stories are just the funniest, most well-written, HOTTEST FREAKING STORIES on FF I swear. You are my go-to for Grimm-Ichi delight and I thank you. That was just way too wonderful.
Aodhan Kingkiller chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh man, I seriously love your turns of phrase! I can't remember most of them, but you always make these hilarious and wonderfully descriptive comparisons that are just the best thing ever. Seriously the football coach thing had me in stitches!
dovorov chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
omgs this rocks! xDxD I kept screaming and giggling like a maniac as I read. So smutty omgs. 0/0 Nice bedtime p0rn! (3:52 a.m. here XP )

Thank you! 8D /kisses and starts reading your other stories
xXAshe.Kurosaki.Xx chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
You have no idea how hard I've been laughing.
Well written and amusing to read.
I love how you put it together xD
RozalynnThorne chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I loved it, but the only thing I could think for the first half of the story was 'It's not stalking until you get caught! Until then, it's casually following!'
Yulisa chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ohmigod LOVED IT
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Absolutely loved it! One of the best GrimmIchi fics I've ever read! :D 3
Tanni8kya HeHe chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
WOW...I think I just came in my bear print panties...What the eff?!

This was downright awesome! I enjoyed every bit of it from start to finish...
I would like to thank you for writing such an orgasmic piece of homosexual literature better known as lemony yaoi :3 I bow to you!

Ja ne
Tanni :3
I shall stalk your fanfiction forever! (I'll just be following your stories lol)
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I kind of enjoy that you wrote it knowing that it was unrealistic, it makes it easier to sink into a just enjoy the mindlessly excellent chemistry going on here.
Great work, as always :)
0-Sutekina-0 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
im reading this for the second time and I think i might just read it again. I love it, I was cracking up the whole way especially when Ichi asks Grimm if he has to stop stalking him. What I like most about this story though is that Ichigo isnt described as a shy blushing virgin, Hallelujah! I mean its cute but it gets boring :/ so reading this is very refreshing and awesome :D Thanks for the awesome stories and keep up the great work, i wouldn't be able to find anything bad about this story if I searched for a million years :)
akatem chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Great oneshot! Ichigo is so strange. This was really good!