Reviews for Blood Bond
xOphiuchusx chapter 13 . 9/10
Please continue! I need moreee!
XxJrHazardxX chapter 13 . 5/14
So I just read the last 2 chapters , I missed them somehow, but I'm still so in love with this story. Can't wait to see where this goes. I have thoughts about what you could do, but your work always seems to take 6 lefts, a right, double back and then take 3 rights and one more left from pretty much any direction i think it could go and I love it. Can't wait to read what ever you post next.
sakurahan chapter 13 . 4/26
Massive nosebleeds here xD Please tell ke your going to continue this wonderful story. XD I love how you wote bot ichigo and grim characters and the whole background of the story :D I am looking forward to your next update. :D

Take care

Sincerely: Sakurahan
SailorAhoge chapter 13 . 3/30
Idk if it matters but i was really excited to see this updated
I'm glad your back and I'm sorry that you've been getting so much shit
Cheer up :D You're awesome~
Nindie chapter 13 . 3/26
Been reading this for years. F*ck the haters. I love this story. It's not old if u update it; that makes it current. Anyway keep doing what ur doing. Update once a year I don't care. I check when I think about it.
iycis chapter 13 . 3/22
So happy you decided to continue.
DancingGhost chapter 13 . 3/19
I love this story, I hope you will continue to update. I find it very entertaining and I like you writing stile. I wonder how it will develop in the future chapters :) Great story! Thank you for posting and updating.
f.k chapter 13 . 3/14
What's gonna happen to ichigo? did grimmjow even understand what gin was saying or did he just want to punish/tease his donor?
I wonder if ichigo could take much more of this?

love to read more. hope you update sooner than later
Mizuki 8D chapter 13 . 3/13
Omg , we all know what's about to go down !
hourhercrevan chapter 13 . 3/10
lol cliffhangers suck!please update! Thank You! :D
StrongPoison chapter 13 . 3/8
Whoooooooa! This story is so interesting! I can't wait to see the plot unravel. What is Soi Fon doing? Who are those that are plotting against the vampires? What will happen to Rukia? ( at least I guess their prisoner is Rukia)
Also wow. Aizen seems like a good guy, and you paired him up with Nel nonetheless. At first I found it really unusual, but I definitely approve because to see such variety makes the possible developments all the more interesting. I really like how your characters interact with each other and their behaviour is really appealing, I can't wait to see how you'll make them develop.
I'm mourning Shiro. I'm still in denial. You broke my heart when you killed him, and believe me when I tell you that I'm a grimmichi fan forever and ever... And still you made me love them, at least the Idea of them as a possible couple. To think Shiro would show such devotion ... My heart constrics when I think about it. And the fact that Ichigo never even considered him as a possible companion is all the more beautiful. It may sound cruel, but Shiro's onesided feelings in contrast with Ichigo's rejection creates the right balance between hurt and sweetness.
I love your Ichigo. At first he might come through as scared shitless all the time, but he is in fact so strong and rebellious, to not burst into tears after all he's gone through really shows how strong he truly is. Also I really like that he is true to himself, I mean, he is still mostly sure he doesn't like guys, and is having a really hard time coming to terms with his denial, but you adressed his thoughts about that matter through a long time span, which made him feel real. You made him grow as a character beautifully. To change a character effectively takes time and a Lot of patience, and your effort really shows through, it must have been unbelievably hard to keep such a slow pace. Still, his growth as an individual and how he's coping with the situation really made me love him.
I really liked how you handled all the heavy themes in this story, the way you talk about them has the right balace between cruel and careful, I can't really explain it, I just know that I'm grateful you had the courage not to smooth things over and make thing less harsh than they should be. It really sounds strange, but I think that the topics you wrote about deserved that degree of reality, no matter how uneasy they make you feel while reading about them, good job, really.
Now, the relationship between Grimmjow and Ichigo.
Please, I beg of you, don't turn it into something just istinctual and phisical and blood related. I mean, if that's the kind of relationship you were going for then I'll gladly cosider it as such and respect you choices as the author of this awesome story, I can't deny that it would be fitting to the overall atmosphere of unhappiness that surrounds Ichigo's life till now.
Please do not take this as a complaint or as a request to change the story, I just had to tell you that the immense impact Shiro's feelings for Ichigo had on me made me feel that Grimmjow will hardly manage to best him in that department. And I really wish for him to establish with Ichigo the most intense and truthful relationship ever. I really long for it, and after Shiro I know you can do it and I will probably cry if you won't ;)
That said, thank you for your effort and good luck with your writing.
CreotiaFlayier chapter 13 . 2/28
You live oh my god!

Thought you would never update this delight! Sinfully stunning as always. You and your friend always have the best updates. Please keep rocking!
SalinaSwathe chapter 13 . 2/27
XD That Author's note though! Haters gonna hate no matter where you go it seems. Also, yes. Yes, I missed you, but I can definitely agree that life can really get in the way of writing.

~Salina
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 13 . 2/27
I'm so glad to see you back and kicking major ass in more ways than one! *cheers* :D Your overall writing style is flawless and sharp as always, and honestly I wish I can say more and not end up being just another potentially uncreative and unmotivating reviewer here -you and every amazing authors deserve better- but I can't seem to articulate how much I love ever bits and pieces of it, from Ichigo's sexual awakening and Grimmjow's inevitable "bond" with his hateful human blood donor (which almost everyone closest to him seem to slyly know and leaving those two idiots to figure it out themselves or give that little nudge here and there to get the proverbial ball rolling to the right direction so to speak), to the ambiguous scheming brewing in the shadows...aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh *rolls around helplessly* (I really miss this story so much, and I most eagerly look forward to the next chapter *weeps and internally wags virtual tail excitedly for more*)
Pawliine chapter 13 . 2/26
Hello, it has been a long time since I last read anithing Bleach related but you were one of my favourite writer so I wanted to know what will happened in this story. It was awesome! :)
I reread all that story because my memory wasn't really good, and now its as if I started a new manga, I want to buy Bleach figures (even if there is not a lot of them that was made) and other useless Bleach stuff, so it was great! *Aomine grin*