Reviews for Blood Bond
Jaxxy chapter 13 . 9/20
Yo! Its been so long since I've read this story but I had to read it again when I got the email notification that it was updated! Thank you for continuing to update after all this time(I found this story when it was only 2ch) and I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Please update soon?
xxangelbitexx chapter 13 . 7/20
So I have one me a sign, favourited it immediately and totally fell in love with it again so I proceeded with promptly reading it again.
Then I'm going through my favorites for something juicy, and actually worthwhile, to read and guessed what I have foundeth. It is by thee, my beloved Racey. Couldn't contain my excitement, pretty sure a few people on the bus are considering googling wtf Racer is. Anyway...
So I love all of your stories, I truly do, but some sucked me into a deep dark hole and won't let go. Like the sexy evil Spidey suit. I beg of you, I truly fucking do, please don't abandon Blood Bond. I know it's hard to get life and artistic streak to co-align and some people were being pieces of shit considering the ride comments they were leaving but please do not feel discouraged. They know not better. Don't gotta pity them nor blindness, just ignore them. Anyway. Just here to let you know Blod Bond is still worshipped. On a daily basis. Write it or not, I love it either way

Have a lovely day, Racey
xx
CurlyBrow88 chapter 13 . 6/9
I so much fell in love with this story! Even if you never update again it was totally worth the ride! Thank you for writing this!
Calise chapter 12 . 6/3
i have to say i love reading grimmjow's perspective in this chapter. he's coming into the attraction realization quicker than ichigo. i mean they are both struggling with the different race thing, but its just extra if you havent experienced much with sexuality. im assuming its because of ichigo. unlike ichigo, grimmjow doesnt see anything wrong with sleeping with the same sex. i also just realized something i said in my last comment was answered. since ichigo is an orphan, i will be anxiously awaiting the chapter where you kill off ichi's fam. u murderer! ...eagerly awaiting you next chapter. hope all is well.
Calise chapter 13 . 6/3
i looooove this story. its so gritty and unnerving. i promise i will go back and review the other chapters. i hope you update this story soon i love slow burn stories like this. in the canon Grimmjow and Ichigo's relationship is extremely hostile but eventually they come to a tolarble respect. so its great to read fics like this that build a relationship or experience. i love grimmichi smut, but my favorite stories have always been the ones that build up a story line. i hope ichigo can eventually reunite with his family. he has gone through a lot. anyway baby girl fuck fa haters. your writing is poignant and engaging. this is only one of my favorite stories of yours.
Junichiblue chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
I MISS THISSSSSS SOOOOO MUCH. * SOBS OPENLY *
STOPPED IN TO READ ONE SCENE THAT POPPED IN MY HEAD TODAY AND THAT I THOUGH YUM I WANT TO CHECK THAT OUT AGAIN, AND DIDN'T I END UP READING THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER AGAIN BECAUSE... ADDICT.
MADAME... YOU ROCK.
AND SINCE IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME, I'M WRITING TO SANTA THAT I WANT ANOTHER BLOOD BOND CHAPTER FOR CHRISTMAS. DON'T RUIN MY BELIEF IN SANTA FOREVER ; )
(so much jk!... i know you're busy!)
; )
xOphiuchusx chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
Please continue! I need moreee!
XxJrHazardxX chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
So I just read the last 2 chapters , I missed them somehow, but I'm still so in love with this story. Can't wait to see where this goes. I have thoughts about what you could do, but your work always seems to take 6 lefts, a right, double back and then take 3 rights and one more left from pretty much any direction i think it could go and I love it. Can't wait to read what ever you post next.
sakurahan chapter 13 . 4/26/2016
Massive nosebleeds here xD Please tell ke your going to continue this wonderful story. XD I love how you wote bot ichigo and grim characters and the whole background of the story :D I am looking forward to your next update. :D

Take care

Sincerely: Sakurahan
SailorAhoge chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
Idk if it matters but i was really excited to see this updated
I'm glad your back and I'm sorry that you've been getting so much shit
Cheer up :D You're awesome~
Nindie chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
Been reading this for years. F*ck the haters. I love this story. It's not old if u update it; that makes it current. Anyway keep doing what ur doing. Update once a year I don't care. I check when I think about it.
iycis chapter 13 . 3/22/2016
So happy you decided to continue.
DancingGhost chapter 13 . 3/19/2016
I love this story, I hope you will continue to update. I find it very entertaining and I like you writing stile. I wonder how it will develop in the future chapters :) Great story! Thank you for posting and updating.
f.k chapter 13 . 3/14/2016
What's gonna happen to ichigo? did grimmjow even understand what gin was saying or did he just want to punish/tease his donor?
I wonder if ichigo could take much more of this?

love to read more. hope you update sooner than later
Mizuki 8D chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
Omg , we all know what's about to go down !