Reviews for Blood Bond
Doni chapter 12 . 3/16
Oh Stark is a crafty bastard. Grimm deserves a little suffering for being . . . unpleasant. ;) Lovely work.
fan chapter 12 . 3/13
poor ichigo, i want him to be strong and an uke
why you kill shiro- so sad
Mayuzu chapter 12 . 3/7
Haha, I love the scene when Ichigo ranted on and on about Grimmjow. And the fact that Grimmjow also objected to refer Ichigo as his human is amusing. Love this fic. I always feel a pang in my heart every time Shiro is mentioned though...
Hades27 chapter 12 . 3/7
Well this entire fic is the best thing that I have ever read in my entire life. Thanks for updating, and I can't wait to see what is next!
Katrinea chapter 12 . 3/7
Discovered this story the other day and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. I like how much work you've put into the backstory rather than just rushing right into things. Characters are well written, your Grimmjow is savage yet very eloquent which is a nice change from the way people usually write him, and I enjoyed your interpretation of Shiro as sympathetic and protective instead of just a monster. You've got a nice writing style that can be hard to come by on here, easy yet fluid and gripping and I'm very much looking forward to the next instalment. Nice work. K.
YourGreatestDream chapter 12 . 3/6
Love the new chapter! Grimmjow got to see Ichigo fight, and was rightly aroused ;P
"I don't want the human anymore, Starrk. I don't feel like myself around it."

Starrk nodded as he stood. "Perhaps that's the point."
This line is especially awesome! It points out the possibility that with Ichiho around, Grimmjow might change for the better.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Mizuki 8D chapter 12 . 3/6
On snap , i can feel the good parts coming on. I love Starrk he is so awesome in this story. This is the most ive seen him or even heard him talk in a story lol. Keep up the spectral work!
sa-shii-mi chapter 12 . 3/5
I loved it!

Well, to be honest, I wasn't too sure about the yet unrevealed humans, because they seemed a bit flat compared to the characters we're already familiar with, but when I saw that they were (I think ) going to be part of a larger plot line, I got really curious about how they would evolve within this.
I really like your portrayal of the very reluctant Ichigo and Grimmjow too. I'm glad they're not suddenly accepting their emotions and situations.
Your style is flawless, as always (I don't think I still need to mention that.).
So, yeah, great chapter. Looking forward to how it'll go on!
briar black death rose chapter 12 . 3/4
This is interesting. I wonder how Soi Fon's plans will turn out
A Random chapter 12 . 3/3
Yes! Thank god for another update! Thank you so so much,Racey!
Fluffy Neko-chan Baby chapter 12 . 3/3
Thank u for updating! I was so happy when I got the notice :D
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 12 . 3/3
Bad for his health, he thinks? This is why you shouldn't self medicate, Grimmjow. You'll make all the wrong diagnoses. I really liked this chapter :D I can't wait for your next update :D
GuSiRuLi chapter 12 . 3/3
YESSSSSSSSS! Welcome back! Gods have I missed you and this story, I love it so much. Seeing Grimmjow spiraling down even more into madness (and lust) made my day, mwah ha ha ha. I love when they both clash with their tempers but still are feeling conflicted because of their underlying feelings.

Toushiro didn't sound like Toushiro but did, too. I imagined a taller and more adult Tosh (hehe) and I was inmediately on board with it. An even more mature (and relaxed) manga Toshirou would definitely sound like you wrote in my opinion.

I also want to pat DiRoy in his fluffy white head. Because he's a sweetie.

Thanks for your hard work and for sharing, Racey! Hope you're doing good! :D

Gusi
amaya-nights rain chapter 12 . 3/2
It's been a while haha but surprisingly I remembered the last chapter, I predict that grimmjow will give in to sexual feelings first and ichigo will get a crush first so far that's my prediction, actually since shiro is referenced fairly often (understandable since he helped him a lot) I was wondering if shiro/ghoul!ichigo or a split personality was going to come in to play although I think you answered that lol oh and I also predict ichigo is going to be "liberated" by that resistance group and he's going to have to make a choice ;P
xaphotic chapter 12 . 3/2
Awesome new tradition! I'm gonna look up the song later and listen to it a few thousand times. B) sounds pretty tight. Also I'm so happy you finally updated I've been waiting so long for the new addition of this fic!

Regardless- I like this character development. I /love/ it. I mean seriously- how many GrimmIchi vampire fics are out there? Too many to count. And all of them are always rushing to the sex or Ichigo and Grimmjow fall in love within the first three paragraphs. Yours however- of backstory and plot. In both the story and irl.

Also I love Toshiros new design! At first I thought you were gonna whip out a bad ass hair style or change his eye color- but I am very satisfied with your desicion. Even though a short ass, scrawny 8 year old looking kid talking shit to Ichigo's face would have been hilarious.

When oh when will Grimmjow succumb to the fate bestowed upon him though. The longer it takes the funnier it'll be tbh! Ichigo's still in denial, Grimmjow's still in denial, and everyone knows they'll be good for each other. Win/win bros. Keep writin', Racey!