Reviews for Blood Bond
Brassica chapter 12 . 6/24
I really, really really liked Shiro in this story. Wish you hadn't killed him.
Anyway, waiting for another update but take your time, I guess.
So so good. Have I reviewed this chapter before? If I did, I'll do it again. This is such a great story, great characters, great situation, such opposing forces thrown together, and so beautiful the resulting chaos of feelings, fear, madness, anger, hunger, and somehow, so much humor. Need I ramble on? No. But I'm always looking forward to more of this story. I love immersing into this one. And that's another key point with your writing. You really feel like your there, in that amazing world, when you write. Ok enough. It's great. We all know it. :)
Junichiblue
sempaishouldnoticeme chapter 12 . 5/17
I'm loving the story so far! and Ichi's personality is the best thing ever! XD Keep up the great work, I'm in love with this story *-* XD
sarah chapter 12 . 5/12
please continue this is a good story
i want to read what will happen betwenn grimm and ichi please !
Ima Random Kitty chapter 12 . 5/10
Mooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeee!
This story is just so delicously addicting!
Would it be sad if I said I checked this story every day for an update? I seriously am in love with your stories x3
BloodRedDeathGod chapter 10 . 5/10
So i'm not entirely sure if you write anymore, but I know that even if you don't you'll probably enjoy getting a review anyway. So here goes..
I've noticed all your authors notes about flamers and cowards being ass holes about your work, and I say you ignore them. Your work is amazing. It's publish worthy. It's up there with the best of the Fanfiction writers. You have an uncanny ability to build characters that are not out of character all the time, but have their moments and that just makes me fawn all over your stores. You make readers fall in love with each character in each story over and over again, and when you kill a character it's absolutely heart breaking(which is not a bad thing. We read to feel, don't we?) I mean I seriously had to set my laptop aside and grieve for Shiro for a minute before I could keep reading. Your plot lines are unique and absolutely addicting. Usually I can tell what's about to happen before it does but in your stories I have no idea. You throw in the best plot twists. And don't even get me started on your writing style. Yeah too late, i'm gunna start on your writing style. Its wonderful. Each story has such a different tone, it completely takes me to a different world. Your writing just flows, is easy to read yet isn't dull. Its truly inspiring. Hell, after reading a couple of your stories, I decided to write some more of my own which I hadn't done in a while. So I'd like to say thank you. Thank you for gracing us with your writing. That you for entertaining us. Just thank you.
The Shadowhunter chapter 12 . 4/3
I just love your writing style and basically everything about your stories
I'm not the complimenting type but -you sure as hell deserve this
This fic is amazing too by the way
xD
Doni chapter 12 . 3/16
Oh Stark is a crafty bastard. Grimm deserves a little suffering for being . . . unpleasant. ;) Lovely work.
fan chapter 12 . 3/13
poor ichigo, i want him to be strong and an uke
why you kill shiro- so sad
Mayuzu chapter 12 . 3/7
Haha, I love the scene when Ichigo ranted on and on about Grimmjow. And the fact that Grimmjow also objected to refer Ichigo as his human is amusing. Love this fic. I always feel a pang in my heart every time Shiro is mentioned though...
Hades27 chapter 12 . 3/7
Well this entire fic is the best thing that I have ever read in my entire life. Thanks for updating, and I can't wait to see what is next!
Katrinea chapter 12 . 3/7
Discovered this story the other day and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. I like how much work you've put into the backstory rather than just rushing right into things. Characters are well written, your Grimmjow is savage yet very eloquent which is a nice change from the way people usually write him, and I enjoyed your interpretation of Shiro as sympathetic and protective instead of just a monster. You've got a nice writing style that can be hard to come by on here, easy yet fluid and gripping and I'm very much looking forward to the next instalment. Nice work. K.
YourGreatestDream chapter 12 . 3/6
Love the new chapter! Grimmjow got to see Ichigo fight, and was rightly aroused ;P
"I don't want the human anymore, Starrk. I don't feel like myself around it."

Starrk nodded as he stood. "Perhaps that's the point."
This line is especially awesome! It points out the possibility that with Ichiho around, Grimmjow might change for the better.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Mizuki 8D chapter 12 . 3/6
On snap , i can feel the good parts coming on. I love Starrk he is so awesome in this story. This is the most ive seen him or even heard him talk in a story lol. Keep up the spectral work!
sa-shii-mi chapter 12 . 3/5
I loved it!

Well, to be honest, I wasn't too sure about the yet unrevealed humans, because they seemed a bit flat compared to the characters we're already familiar with, but when I saw that they were (I think ) going to be part of a larger plot line, I got really curious about how they would evolve within this.
I really like your portrayal of the very reluctant Ichigo and Grimmjow too. I'm glad they're not suddenly accepting their emotions and situations.
Your style is flawless, as always (I don't think I still need to mention that.).
So, yeah, great chapter. Looking forward to how it'll go on!