Reviews for Black and White
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
More substance with less art
guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
any chance of this being updated soon?
bettyful chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
im loosing hope that the author will not grace their promise in updating it.

i just thought that if you're into it then there's no possible reason for not to continue, hopefully you can consider

finishing it and let us know the story in it's best and worst.
zhephiris chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I've been having so much speculations while im reading your story..hehe..thinking about what's with that spooky manor and strange/weird dream that natsuki is having and why is shizuru instantly appear and disappear and what's with that room having so many corpses and why in hell she is in limbo? Gah! it's making me insane! haha..very well,,i will just wait for your next update..hoping to some clarity to the by the way, nice story..(_)
rukia1205 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Thank you for sharing with us your story. It is very interesting.
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Now the plot thickens! I'm honestly confused (in a good way) with all that's happening! No wonder Natsuki may have trouble segregating what's real and no.

Very intersting and im so hooked to this fic!
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
OMG! I think im gettinf addicted to this story. You manage to keep us hooked with this. I think i already have an idea of who the main oerson ir chracter is thats doing those things! I wanna know hiw y'all going to twist us in a knot waiting for the next update!

Love love love!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Bravo! Natsuki's internal monologue is awesome! Made me smile and laugh at the same time.

Shizuru is definitely something. No matter what role she plays she is just so damn sexy!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Wheee! I wonder if that's still part of the dream or what! I bet Natsuki temperature will definitely go a few degrees higher now.

This is a very interesting story! It is very lovely!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Whoa! I wonder what or who is that. Hehe! Coukd it be Shiz? A badderversion of her? How exciting!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
okay
update please
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
awesome:) thnx:)
stelar chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
i want a shiznat romance im being frustrated with what turns your fiction. too much mysteries and secrets but not clarifying anything.

please move on.
Platina GF chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
very interesting chapter! thanks for the update:)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2012