Reviews for Seven Days of Forever
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
This was brilliant. Thx for sharing. Although I hated his excuse in the past chapter.

ill always love you, Tan, and if… If she had never come here or I'd never returned….

It was his choice to return, therefore his choice to leave Tanya and find a different mate.
irelandk chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Thanks for writing
cullensrule chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
I enjoyed this take on what could have been.
Robward17 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
One of the best things of reading fanfic is the different angels presented by authors. Here I always imagined Tanya as the innucbus whore type, but you've given me a completely different angel to ponder. And I like it...it makes sense too. Now I kinda feel bad for Tanya & the bad rap she got in the books. So, bravo Mama, for broadening another aspect of this beloved saga! Til next time, Linda xo
19casey94 chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Haha that's so funny, reading your note at the end really explained. I kind of believe you more than Stephanie Meyer...lol
letsjustdance chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
I'm glad you completed this one...I have enjoyed it. I am sure there will be an explosion of non-canon coupling in the fandom what with all the new couples shown in BD2 and the endless possibilities of who may or may not have 'survived' the battle HAD there actually BEEN a battle...lol Another one of yours that I'm watching for you to complete is the one where she's his secretary and they are having an affair but it's a mystery WHOSE POV we are getting and who Mrs. Cullen/the secretary's cousin is...can't remember the name. Hope that made sense. *hugs*
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
What a wonderful take on this aspect. I never got the virgin thing for him... hell he's frozen at 17 forever...17 year olds are perpetual hard-ons! yes...not have ARE...

thanks for sharing Lori!
tff000 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
good
tff000 chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Sleepwalker1 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Loved every word.
darcy13 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
I agree with your skepticism, but I wonder. If "it" really was the kind of love that "chooses" you, wouldn't Edward come clean with Bella? Why continue to lie to her if she is the be-all and end-all and "everything."

This paints Edward as crossing that line between lying in order to exist and lying in an immoral sense. I agree with Tanya that he's prone to self-hatred, so I wonder that he would have put himself in this situation.

Interestingly, in BD1 when Edward comes to Bella's bedroom the night before the wedding (Jasper and Emmett are waiting outside to take him to his "bachelor party"), when he says he wasn't completely truthful, she guesses that "you're not a virgin." He comes clean about tasting human blood. Wouldn't he come clean about it all?

Just my musings...
Momma Laura chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Yeah, even with his prudish upbringing pre-vamp, it would be hard to believe he didn't do it at least ONCE!
pauleen chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
So Edward and the Cullens will let Bella live in her bliss that them and Edward sre exemplary vamps. All at least Tan got her belated apology. I just hate knowing that Eswardngot away with a big deception and still gets his happily ever after. The ass. You teased me though Mamasura. I though he was going to get his comeuppance. Tanya is a better prison tan those Cullens.
pauleen chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Yep. I still stand by what I said inbthe last chapter. He really just dismissed her like his promises didnt mean anything to her. It's obvious his promises mention nothing. What a piece of work.
aggy73 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
I really wanted Tanya to tell Bella the truth. That way Bella could dump his ass for being a liar!