Reviews for Hope Rising
xIsntItFunnyx chapter 16 . 12/2
I love this story
tffnykzks chapter 16 . 11/11
Please please please update I'm obsessed
Espied7 chapter 16 . 9/24
Come back? Awesome story!
FlamboyantTrainwreck chapter 16 . 9/13
Ohhhhh my goooah this is so so so so utterly incredibly amazing! I hope you choose to continue it!
ofmasksandroses chapter 16 . 7/2
i hope that one day you may come back to this story! i love it SO much. this was the first fic that had made me cry, it was the first fic that i kept re reading because it made me feel all the feels, and it was the first fic i called my favorite.

i love this story so much. it's been a long time but i still hope we learn how it ends :)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
update?! please?!
MyDayliteShow chapter 16 . 7/12/2016
continue this is amazing
BarbyChan4ever chapter 16 . 6/16/2016
This story is just so amazing... I hope you continue it one day.
atheart101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I love it when I can come back to a story years later and still enjoy it like its the first time :) I hope you come back it too, when you can! I want to know how this precious story ends! Xx
lizziecats chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
I love this story, I really hope that you will update soon!

I really like Stephanie she such an interesting character and I just love her relationship with Bruce. I really hope that she and Bruce can make their relationship work. I agree that Bruce is a very self sacrificing person, but I feel that this time he's trying to sacrifice to much. Stephanie's not as weak as everyone assumes she is. To be honest after everything she's been through I'd have to say she's incredibly strong willed and determined.

She's been through what some would call hell and yet she's still determined to stay by Bruce's side. She hasn't out right said it but she loves him and I just can't see her letting him slip out of her life just because he's afraid for her future. I really hope that everything will work out for these two cause their perfect for each other and they both deserve to find some happiness together.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!

I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL
LokQuinn chapter 16 . 1/27/2016
... I don't suppose there's any way you're planning on updating this? Please! This is my favorite story on here, and I need to know what happens next!
biddle29 chapter 16 . 1/7/2016
This is absolutely amazing! I love it so far and I cannot wait for the next chapter! :)
Ambray chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
This story is now on then2nd page of my followed stories. That makes me so sad. I think it unlikely we will ever see an update for this story now, but please know how much this story is loved.
I remember when this story would update I would stop everything I was doing to read it. It feels like a couple months ago, not 2 years. Scary how time flies.
I hope one day you return. But accept that you may not for whatever reason.
Thank you for what you did share with us.
Zazanga chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
hi :)
your story is hecka cool okay? I'm sure you have a pretty good reason for stopping it but I thought you should know how much I like it. there aren't many stories out there that are this good. hope you can keep writing, (this one or another I'd like it either way!) and btw the song White Teeth Teens by Lorde is one of my favs :))) cyaaa
wingchan7 chapter 16 . 9/29/2015
Please continue. I couldn't stop reading! I want to know what happens next.