Reviews for Hope Rising
This is amazing. I need more. Please. I beg you.
Well done! I appalled you, this the first chapter was riveting, powerful, comical and a whole new realm of awesomeness! Love it!
Danielle chapter 16 . 6/24
Hello! Thank you so much for this beautiful little fanfic. It might be the true blue Aggie blood in my veins talking (yes, I went to Utah State University, and even took some Psychology classes there :D) but I was especially able to relate with this fic. You did a good job of making the character likeable with a lot of virtues, while not turning her into the peachy perfect Mary Sue. So, once again thank you! And go Aggies!
emphss123 chapter 14 . 5/21
I was waiting for Peter! THOUGH I MISS PEPPER!
emphss123 chapter 12 . 5/21
Lol the hulk being bashful at the sight if a barely dressed women. HaHa.
emphss123 chapter 10 . 5/21
Away so cute! But Peters such a dick somethings and Natasha is a bitch but ya gotta love her! SOmeone should smack tony...
emphss123 chapter 5 . 5/20
Lol Tony. Fix it? Hagha me.
emphss123 chapter 4 . 5/20
Brah yes my names ELIZABETH BUT I GO BY BETH YESS
emphss123 chapter 2 . 5/20
It's like, kids, Austin one, WHAT DO YOU SO WHEN TRYING TO EXASPERATING STEVE RODGERS HOLD?

CRY YO DAMN EYES OUT UNTIL HE FEELS TO DAMN BAD.
emphss123 chapter 1 . 5/20
I fangurleD so damn hard. I spasm out while fangirling. Though, like I don't scream, I squel and jerk around. Is that weird?
Please update the next chapter soon I wanna see more Bruce/Stephanie fluff :)
acompletenerd chapter 16 . 4/3
So I'm guessing you are not planning on updating again. I really hope you would. I have really enjoyed your story. So many feels for Step and Bruce. I enjoy having Peter in there too. I'm a bit surprised about Pepper to be honest; of course the Hulk did destroyed her wedding. Poor Tony. Glad Cap has stepped up though. Also a fruit basket to Coulson- wonderful idea. Hope Bruce gets his head out of his butt and realizes that Step wants to stay with him. Also who is this "she"? Betty? Hopefully not Pepper, though that would be a twist. Someone else? Anyway, please come back from almost a 2 year hyadis and update. Pretty please :)
Jessenia22 chapter 16 . 1/18
Love the story! Hope you plan to continue it?
Ambray chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I'm so sad to say I don't think you're coming back and finishing this story. :(
Pointbreak chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Hey Teddy'sTwin!
How's it going?
Man, you have a lot of reviews! People like you. People loooove your story. So, how about another update? :D
Or did you get bored with Hope Rising (for whatever reason)?
I mean, you could tell us. We won't tell anyone. Honest. Pinky promise!
If you're still looking for inspiration try the Milk Carton Kids. Or the british band The Temples. They kinda sound like The Kinks mixed with the Doors and Led Zeppelin. They're really good!

Cheers, mate!