Reviews for Hope Rising
acompletenerd chapter 16 . 4/3
So I'm guessing you are not planning on updating again. I really hope you would. I have really enjoyed your story. So many feels for Step and Bruce. I enjoy having Peter in there too. I'm a bit surprised about Pepper to be honest; of course the Hulk did destroyed her wedding. Poor Tony. Glad Cap has stepped up though. Also a fruit basket to Coulson- wonderful idea. Hope Bruce gets his head out of his butt and realizes that Step wants to stay with him. Also who is this "she"? Betty? Hopefully not Pepper, though that would be a twist. Someone else? Anyway, please come back from almost a 2 year hyadis and update. Pretty please :)
Jessenia22 chapter 16 . 1/18
Love the story! Hope you plan to continue it?
Ambray chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I'm so sad to say I don't think you're coming back and finishing this story. :(
Pointbreak chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Hey Teddy'sTwin!
How's it going?
Man, you have a lot of reviews! People like you. People loooove your story. So, how about another update? :D
Or did you get bored with Hope Rising (for whatever reason)?
I mean, you could tell us. We won't tell anyone. Honest. Pinky promise!
If you're still looking for inspiration try the Milk Carton Kids. Or the british band The Temples. They kinda sound like The Kinks mixed with the Doors and Led Zeppelin. They're really good!

Cheers, mate!
Pointbreak
S.i.t.P chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Hello Sweetie!
How's it going? Theres a jubilee coming up. Your last update was nearly a year ago. Is there any chance you'll continue this? I mean, if not that's okay, that's your choice, but it would be kinda nice to know what's up for your fans, you know? Instead of keeping us hoping...
I really love this story and I know I'm not alone with this - just read all the other reviews. People adore this!
Come on, give us another one... ;-)
If you'd like my suggestion for music: I like Sexed Up by Robbie Williams or One Year of Love by Queen. Hope it's gonna do something for you (and us).
Cheers!
Shakespeare in the Park
RockOfAges chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Something that always inspires me is Joni Mitchell's Court and Spark Album. I love it, especially the title track!
Hope, you'll find new inspiration soon and update before your last chapter hits its first year anniversary ;-)

See ya!
Rock Of Ages
Smiley face chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
A good song to listen to is skyfall by adel . And please don't abandon this story I love it ! You are such an amazingly talented writer!
Capsicle chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
I got a song idea for you: Try The Garden by Take That. Always inspires me.
Last time you updated was a year ago... :-/
Is there still hope that you'll continue? I love your style and it would break my heart if you had abandoned your story. Man, you have 570 reviews, people love you! No, adore would be a better word.
I might just pester you for the rest of your life with reviews until you post another chapter. Be warned :P
*crushing hug*
ReindeerGames chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Hello there!

I stumbled in all my terrible Avengers-deprivation upon your fic and I just love it!
Especially the Spider-Man-involvement is amazing! I never really cared for him before, but you got me to want to rewatch the movies :D

When I think of Steph and Bruce in their quiet moments I always think of The Crystal Ship by The Doors as a soundtrack. Not necessarily because of the lyrics, but because of the certain feel it has to it. It's one of my favourite songs.

I really hope you'll update, even though it's been a year. You can't leave us hanging! We have to know about Pepper and Tony, and Bruce has to give a fruit basket to Coulson! ;-)
And I want to know why Jane is so weird towards Steph! That confused me a little! But I loved the thumbs-up-moment between Thor and our heroine (Y) (- I always thought it was a butt-smiley until someone told me it was a thumbs-up-sign on Facebook or something.)

Cheers!
(And make a move,)
Reindeer Games
atheart101 chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
So I just reread this beautiful, wonderful, brilliant, incredibly well written and omg I love it fic of yours and I can't get enough. Again. I really hope you find the time and inspiration to continue writing this because I miss it so much. Bruce and Stephanie are seriously my favorite non-real fictional OTP and I need more of them. Also, the plot is incredible and intricate and I can't wait to see what happens next because I just know that Pepper isn't really gone, just kidnapped, and Tony needs to figure that out and go rescue her! Anyway. More please :) xoxo
Ambray chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
I can't believe how long it has been since this was updated and I hope to god you have not abandoned it. Still one of, if not my favourite story on here in any category.

It only feels like a few weeks since you last updated it, because I have re read it so many times I know the story so well and I remember seeing an update in my inbox and dropping everything to come read the new chaoter! Then I look and see it will soon be a year since you updated and I am shocked!

Please please please come back :(
LoveLeesa chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
I love this! Please tell me your still writing.
Idon'twriteIleak chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
love this story! for real!
AH Darling chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
Just read through this story and LOVED it! I hope that you'll find time to finish it. Thanks for sharing.
wahwahwah chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Please, please please, continue the story? I'm so freakin curious about the rest of it, you're such a great writer! Please! Please please pleaseeee