Reviews for Fanning The Flames
DarrenColfer chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Omg I actually thought that he was dreaming at the end, like my smile and heart fell lol but you said just kidding so I'm ok now lol. I love this story.
DarrenColfer chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Aww that was just too awesome. I loved it!
DarrenColfer chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Aww yayyy they are moving in together. Why did you kill Delia? :(
DarrenColfer chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
No no nooo do NOT tell me Delia died :(
DarrenColfer chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
Awww I screamed at the end lol The I love you's.. FINALLY. Now tell Burt and Carole. I knew Dalia knew. Does Sohie know I mean they keep it secret but are they gonna tell her? or talk to her about it?
DarrenColfer chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
How old is sophie now cause when this started she was 18 months old and now she is in what pre school? So in all how long did Blaine work for Kurt and how long was it since they were apart to meeting again?
DarrenColfer chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
What was so wrong them getting together sooner like everything they went through and didn't even fight for it. Please tell me they get together in this one cause that's Kinda the whole point right?
Lover of gays chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Loved it
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
wow. . Loved this. thank you so much for sharing!
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Wow - a lot of twists and turns in this chapter...
midlifecrisses chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Great, great Christmas.
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
(protective and drunk) Warblers YAY!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Well - I immediately rushed over here to start reading the sequel SQEEEEEE! So excited! I wonder if this taking things slow is gonna work? I really love this 'verse.
Bishie Elves and Lemons chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
*screams with joy*
VoyageAsia chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Thank you for writing the sequel. It was very satisfying to finally have Klaine together.