Reviews for Drink to Me Only
flutterbye52000 chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Oh, goodness...please don't stop there! You can't! Please come back and add a few more chapters...like, umm, couple dozen? This is just too good. How could you dream of ending such yummy stuff just as your quickly growing audience is wide-eyed and perched on the edges of their desks?
MKsBeautiful chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
A fan can only hope for such a great fic! So well written and sweet! Thank you so much for writing this! I will keep coming back to it for sure.
red2013 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
nice story
RevDorothyL chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Beautifully done!
utopia chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Please,keep writing!
GiuliettaC chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
You write an astoundingly good Sam. Her vocal mannerisms are perfect, and her motivation impeccable.

Foyle under the influence is an equally impressive portrait - particularly since the series doesn't offer any scenes on which to model his behaviour (that I can recal!).

What's more, the breakfast scene, with Sam's cheery Sadism and a mortified Foyle, is a comic triumph.

What a pleasure this has been to read. Thank you.

PS: God bless America, Jack Daniels and the excellent Kieffer for making this story possible.
Bookworm Kate chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Great story, TartainLioness! I wrote a piece about this "might have been" moment too - I loved playing with the idea of an inebriated Foyle :) I like your Foyle as you capture the subtleties well. Look forward to more stories from you!
MyMadness chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
"...unlikely to happen again anytime soon." Unless you follow him into that room, Sam. Go get him. Even if it's just for a good snuggle and a little snog.

Lovely, yummy stuff.
blueEyre chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Yay!
CeliaEquus chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Yay!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Nice tasteful ending. Thanks
Kailin chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Very, very romantic! Gave me shivers...
Persiflage chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I love this! I love how calm and matter of fact Sam is over breakfast and poor Foyle is so totally bemused about what went on the night before...

(And I *always* love the mental image of Foyle in his PJs and dressing gown. YUM!)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
What a nice surprise for foyle. What will he eventually say to Sam when his breakfast settles? Will he be worried about gossip? Thanks for writing and sharing please update more soon.
Persiflage chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Aw, poor Foyle - befuddled by his hangover...

And poor Sam, wanting to give him a cuddle and not daring... :P