Reviews for Gaslight
Guest chapter 32 . 7/19/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story! I liked the plot, the main characters, the humor, the romance...everything.
vanessa chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
wowwwww this story was AMAZING
Guest chapter 33 . 12/4/2013
the story was amazing,wonderful,brilliant... i don't know what else to say! Your writing was very good! Thank you for the great story!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
i liked the twist with 'the burn the homes not the church' and Gabriel being hurt and not dead
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
oh that Colonel!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
what does Wilkins know? interesting scene in the plot
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
"you are such a serious man who never laughs that it must have hurt your soul..." awesome response!
RoyalBlood18 chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
I literally gasped , when Borden told Eliza that Tavington was engaged ! your story is so entertaining , I love it ! its amusing and funny

- Jessica
RoyalBlood18 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I'm loving this story already ! it's very original

- Jessica
RoyalBlood18 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Just came across this story today and I am very interested to see where this story goes . Its looks great so far ! Cant wait to read more and see what happens . I like Tavington's dialogue , your keeping him close to his character which I like : )

- Jessica ( RoyalBlood18 )
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Thank you for making your female character a strong one I hate when people make the girls so wishy-washy and overly dramatic.
AuroraTavington chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Thankyou for not killing thomas that scene is so difficult for romance or even just watching yhe movie!
Balder Rask chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Just letting you know, you mean to write 'bold' and 'boldness' instead of 'bald' and 'baldness', Bald means having little to no hair lol
OzeraBand chapter 33 . 10/3/2012
I LoVe this! :) This story was really well written and kept me hooked from start to finish, I believe I was addiced! :P
Guest chapter 33 . 9/29/2012