Reviews for The 98th Hunger Games: Glass Maze
Hitorothehunter chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
Poor Walter White, he never stood a chance. He deserved it for breaking the fourth wall though.
dakota77 chapter 28 . 4/28/2014
Another great story. My favorite character in this one would probably have to be Servic. His nickname 'Sparky' is cool. I'm a little disappointing that Ferro won. At the final two I was really pulling for Anya. It especially sucks considering what happens in your other Hunger Games syot. ( not going to spoil it)
RueThisDay chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
oh, wow. You fit the reapings into one chapter. I'm very impressed. I've tried to do that, but just gave up and did an awkwardly long chapter that needed 3 updates to finish. Congrats!
courtoftheair chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Just curious, since this is old and whatnot, but is Stephano from A Series of Unfortunate events?
Hoprocker chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
[Her eyes glazed over and her head sagged, body suddenly nothing more than dead weight in his hands.] Ahhh I loved this line! This was seriously the saddest death yet, I kinda wish you had ended on this sentence because it was so powerful.
Hoprocker chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Ahh no wonder there are so little reviews! Your story got removed. :( Same thing happened to me. I hope it never happens again!

Oh Lysander...not the smartest cookie in the box. That certainly was a cowardly way to go. He could have thought fast and told his new friend what was up, but nooo.

Fleece and Rosa. :D I can ship it. I like'm both and romance always makes things more interesting! I just hope they can last a while.
Hoprocker chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Aw, poor Eve. I kinda wish her alliance had tried to fight the Careers since they were evenly matched in numbers. Of course, not so evenly matched in skill. I think Saffron's growing on me, she's got some humanity hidden in there somewhere. Unlike a certain someone.
Hoprocker chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
No offense the fourth wall breakage irked me to no end DX It makes the story feel less real. And omg Fiore just went from annoying to super creepy! o.o Ahhh I dunno who to root for but I think the alliance Avi joined is my favorite.
Hoprocker chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
I'm really happy to be reading this because more SYOTs need to be written in third person. :) I mean, I guess I can stand 1st person if I have to, but this view/tense is so much better because you can skip around to different people's thoughts easier. Plus it's much easier to remember names.

Anyways, this story totally needs more reviews. So I'm gonna try and get you up to a hundred.

I think Ferro's arrogance will be the death of him. Letting Tinder live after a threat like that? Nope, his brain certainly isn't as big as his muscles. I don't like him for hitting Saffron. I don't like Fiore or Zana either. I think Fiore's a weeb XD

[Romulus :3'ed.] I think you should have probably described the look on his face, rather than use an emoticon... :P

Haha that was a good escape. This is a pretty cool arena, I like how the tributes can see each other through the maze and see that there's a forest on the outskirts.
Insane Chocolate Porcupine chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
Couple(s) you would've supported (that did not occur)?

Favorite chapter? I... really don't know.

Best line? See above.

Best death scene? Lily's was pretty good.

Best backstory? Servic's, I think.

Best last line? Dunno.

Best scene? See above.

Best fight scene? Meh.

Any complaints? Nope.

Further comments? Nope.
Insane Chocolate Porcupine chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
Which characters did you create (if any)? None.

Who was your favorite character and why (not one you created)? Kyla.

2nd favorite (why)? Fiore was interesting. Purple eyes...

Least favorite (why)? I... don't know. Saffron didn't really have much character, you were right on that... Ferro was bloodthirsty and I can't make a really interesting tribute my least favorite, so I'll go with Saffron.

Favorite alliance?: Zana/Fiore, Lysander/Kyla and Andrew/Kyla. I don't really know if I can choose a favorite.

Favorite couple?: Hmmmm... Zana/Fiore.

Couple(s) you would've supported (that did not occur)?

Favorite chapter?

Best scene?

Best fight scene?

Any complaints?

Further comments?

If I did another SYOT, would you submit?
Illuin chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
OK. Can I just say. Wow! This is an amazing fic. I was kept on the edge of my seat the whole way. I love how you have no idea who is going to win!
I absolutely love how well you develop the characters. My favourite has to be Servic but I also love Fiore because she's so unique. Well done to her creator.
I guess my only complaint would be I didn't really agree with the Mille/Servic pairing. I know it didn't develop much but still... I'm not entirely sure I liked that one as Servic didn't really seem like the kind of person to get romatically involved to me.
Still, congratulations are in order for such an epic fic.
If you run another SYOT then I would definitely submit. (And I just realised I missed the window to enter into the 102nd games. :( )
Well done
Can't-Live-Without-Camping chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
Wow, this was a great story and I'm very sad to see it go. Thank you so much for liking my characters that I worked very hard on, and you did good with Kyla's POV. I'll definitely be reading your upcoming SYOT story! Thank you!
Of Manga and Men chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
I remember the Star Trek Episode you named chapter 8 after! That was my favorite.

Gemini