Reviews for Listening to your heart beating
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I liked this. It was really good. )
2015meg chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I think this has got to be my all time favorite story between Bella and Paul. In my opinion you did everything right that other authors don't think about but you still made it unique. You portrayed Paul in a way where imprinting doesn't turn him all mushy gushy and whipped. He still has that volatile temper and impatience SM wanted him to. And Bella has her same personality, too. You didn't make an easy fix of her broken heart just because of the imprint. You gave her time to heal. I hace to compliment you on how you gave an illusion of time passing without actually stopping and saying... 3 MONTHS LATER... I also liked how you kept the wolf news and imprinting news separate. I never understood why everyone thought the wolves had to tell their imprints everything all at once. I especially loved that kiss scene. It was like something you'd see in a movie! You should really think about writing your own book! And I realize I've been rambling so I'll just let this review drop...
mickeydee chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Loved it!
brandy1905 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I love this story!
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I liked this. Also that fear of clowns stemming from It is obviously a big one bc I've spoken with other girls through here who were and still are terrified. I can't handle clowns bc of it, never had a problem before i saw the movie but heck if I'll look at a clown for the fun of it!
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
love it
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Welcome back! So glad you found your muse again - I've missed your writing.

Sweet story and loved the 'express' story line. It was like finding a twinkie in my lunchbox (the little ray of awesomeness next to my healthy and bland elementary school ham sandwich.)
Vl15 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awww loved it.. Really cute..
alicefan32 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Great. I hope you found your muse again.
baseballmom3d chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
My favorite pair! Thank you for the wonderful stoey.
feelingcowgirlish chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Great oneshot! Loved it!
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
this was a good story line i liked it about Paul and Bella instead of Sam finding her it was Paul and he imprinted on Paul did the right thing to allow Bella to heal with in and not what Leah said wow that was mean abit to the couple i wonder if she was trying to break them up,well any ways thank you again and have a good week
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I would to see this extended. I loved it.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 1 . 6/4/2012