Reviews for The Jello Party
AgentKalGibbs chapter 7 . 8/26/2018
Ten thousand kudos for you! This was very fun and much hilarious! I will definitely be re-reading this!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 4 . 8/26/2018
Oh that was glorious!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 2 . 8/26/2018
I can’t wait to read the interaction between the O’Neills and the Vogels :D it’s gonna be good!
Mystique84 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
omg! Cutest and sweetest thing ever! Love love love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Simlead chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I loved it! :D Not the slightest bit OOC, and it was hilarious. I really can imagine it happening. Great job.
lordessoftime-tau chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Awesome story! I loved this!
fanka77 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Wonderful, funny story! You have a great imagination, fems!
Space1Traveler chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
So cool! I could just see everything you described; I laughed so much! I love Sage and all her friends. Most of all I love Jack and Sam. Thank you!
AT4EVER chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
fantastic story! couldnt stop reading :D
Athena121 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Absolutely adorable! The perfect bit of summer fun, and I just loved the Vogels-highly entertaining. Well written, you kept things flowing and described the "action" of the party in a way that kept me interested. :)
PatriciaS chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Nice way to round up the story and put everyone in their places and show a new interest for Jack now he's at possible follow ups if your muse decides. Thanks for sharing.
agrainne24 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awww haha Jack has a new partner in crime! I adore Sage, she's a great mix of both her parents!
CSIGurlie07 chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
This was delightful! A great morning read. I love the everyday interaction of the O'Neill family and the groundedness of their family in comparison to the richie rich family. The comfort of interaction was tangible, and it's something I personally see as being a staple of our ship's family. :)

Well done!
steadfast chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Cute story. I really enjoyed it! Thanks.