Reviews for The Jello Party
Mystique84 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
omg! Cutest and sweetest thing ever! Love love love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Simlead chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I loved it! :D Not the slightest bit OOC, and it was hilarious. I really can imagine it happening. Great job.
Tel nok shock chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Awesome story! I loved this!
fanka77 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Wonderful, funny story! You have a great imagination, fems!
Space1Traveler chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
So cool! I could just see everything you described; I laughed so much! I love Sage and all her friends. Most of all I love Jack and Sam. Thank you!
AT4EVER chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
fantastic story! couldnt stop reading :D
Athena121 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Absolutely adorable! The perfect bit of summer fun, and I just loved the Vogels-highly entertaining. Well written, you kept things flowing and described the "action" of the party in a way that kept me interested. :)
PatriciaS chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Nice way to round up the story and put everyone in their places and show a new interest for Jack now he's at possible follow ups if your muse decides. Thanks for sharing.
agrainne24 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awww haha Jack has a new partner in crime! I adore Sage, she's a great mix of both her parents!
CSIGurlie07 chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
This was delightful! A great morning read. I love the everyday interaction of the O'Neill family and the groundedness of their family in comparison to the richie rich family. The comfort of interaction was tangible, and it's something I personally see as being a staple of our ship's family. :)

Well done!
steadfast chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Cute story. I really enjoyed it! Thanks.
hedwiggins chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Soooo, ... will there be future episodes with General Jack joining the PTO and leading field trips? I can just picture events like that.

Good job.
Twan chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Great, great, great story :). No needles romance or action, just sheer fun :D. Though I do have to ask, why did you put Royston and Roy in, they felt like they appeared out of nothing, for pretty much no reason.
froggy0319 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Awww, part is over? Looks to be a great success and Jack involved in PTO has possibilities :) Thanks for making me smile, with each and every update. Hope there is a new story on the horizon soon.