Reviews for gardens that never grow
fictonal character chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I'm literally crying years of joy right now because it was just so beautiful :)))
flowersandswords chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I loved this! It was well written.
xmercurial chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I cannot believe how amazing this thing is. Honestly. Zatara and Makorra mixed as one? Unbelievable. I love it, my favorite work of yours yet. :)
fun.justplainfun chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
You torture me with your beautiful words wonderful plots and mesmerizing style i have fallen in love with your work yet again
Amber Annabeth Blue chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is a beautiful story.
Ski October chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh, this was just too lovely. I would love to see this oneshot as an episode in the series.
thearistocrat chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Ohhhh, this was so sad. It was a beautiful ending but still so sad.

Lovely little piece of work though. I enjoyed reading it. ]
hazzabonanza chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was so beautiful but it hurt so much. Amazing job.
agirlwithacoin chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
You make me feel all the things, and I don't know what to DO about it. My feels are sad, and you, you do this to me, but I can't quit D
Pentesilea chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You heard that? that's the sound of my heart been torn to pieces!
Imaginary Enemies chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
oh my god this was perfect! I loved it.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Nice work on this.
yourdyingwish chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
ok so i totally teared up at the end. this was flawless. thank you for sharing :)
noflowerinmyhair chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is really beautiful, I got a little weepy :')
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nostalgia. One of those haunting feelings no one can propel describe and no one truly understands. But whatever nostalgia is, you've captured it perfectly. I actually rather like the idea that Zuko is still aliveā€”I was under the impression that he too had died. I wish someone besides Katara was alive in the actual series; I miss the talk of Aang. Anyway. Sweet moment between them, and I like how you mentioned their relationship without making them unfaithful, as so many writers often do.