Reviews for Death and the Three Brothers
Caretaker13 chapter 6 . 2/8
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Seriously. Everyone is in character and the two worlds crossover so well it's crazy. I love the fact that you framed the story as a House of Secrets tale too. I write a lot of Cain/Abel fanfics myself, so I always enjoy seeing them used elswhere. They're underrated characters. Well done on this story. It was brilliant.
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I love you so much right now
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Very nice
Vilinye chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Two hearts and ten lives? Oh, I see the Doctor Who reference.
Endfall chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
In a word: Superb.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
I love this story. So touching and sweet and sad and true, never before has a more proper story been told. And thus Dream claimed the Tale of the Three Brothers for his own.
Cecilia chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Great idea for a crossover. I like how you managed to incorporate the Sandman setting, complete with Cain, Abel and Eve, with Harry Potter elements, and it doesn't seem forced at all. Everyone is IC, another thing you don't usually see much these days. And I especially like the "happy ending" for the three brothers, finally reunited. I think this version of the story is going to be my personal canon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Wonderfully Written!
daragon10 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Your back. YEA! As i said before this story definitely makes aloe more sense then the original one. Hope to see your other stories back up soon!